• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
When I was a kid I was tired of the games I was playing being so easy anx for kids, so I googled "adult games", and got more than I bargained for.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I'm now reminded of the short lived "Xbox 360 family games" label that appeared on the coverart for the 360 version of SASASR and a few others

91426oPYw-L._SR500,500_.jpg
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Cursed Banjo-Kazooie.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Got my fingers crossed for late 90's early 00's 3D Games we haven't seen for a while

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I will accept if adult means "old enough to drive and drink"

like a Capcom Beat em Up Collection 2 with Alien vs Predator, Final Fight 2, Final Fight 3 and the D&D games

Or a Power Stone Collection

Maybe some ps1 breath of fire games....

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Capcom should just return their Switch devkits and ask for refunds. This kind of support is ugh levels. They don't even consider Switch for most of their new games but porting theirs old games is an A-Game for them. Tired of that shit.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's just their brand of Switch ports that have blood and murders in them. Or adult stuff. That's it.
Any Resident Evil game would go there for example.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
From the site in the OP:
OS2oPdH.png

Under this image they refer to the Switch ports of Resident Evil, Dragons Dogma, Devil May Cry, and whatever the otome-looking game is as said examples of adult games. So stuff like that.

That is an absurd image.

How about treating people who own Switches as normal humans who own a game console?

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
What is going on with Ace Attorney? It's been years since a new game. I can't imagine these games take long to develop.
That is the same concern I have. At this point I just suppose they aren't developing any AA7 (or they have just started)
I really doubt this Adult Masterpiece series is Ace Attorney after all, unless we get the first 18+ Ace Attorney - for me they are masterpiece games anyway.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
From the site in the OP:
NpBCMw6.png

Under this image they refer to the Switch ports of Resident Evil, Dragons Dogma, Devil May Cry, and whatever the otome-looking game is as said examples of adult games. So stuff like that.
The second and the third pictures are contradictory. Please Capcom stop with your mind games.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
"Adult Masterpiece"

I bet it was a joke and someone thought they were serious

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What is that title lmao. Can't wait to have DMC2 standalone announced so they can make their trolling complete.

RedshirtRig

Nov 14, 2017
"Jill Valentine is the master of unlocking, but this Winter she finds something she can't, her pants. That is where you, the master of unlocking pants, comes in. Your skills will be put to the test as you and your revolutionary new A.I. partner help Jill in: Enter the Jill Sandwhich."

Proudly presented as a part of Capcom' s Adult Masterpiece series.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Can't wait for another overpriced port of a port with no new features and questionable performance.

What a time to be alive.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
From the site in the OP:
NpBCMw6.png

I see Dante and, probably that Wright lawyer , strange 🤨

Edit i get it now lol thats a funny image

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
lol, it really is just a brand for their T/M ports?!

Probably easy to predict any new announcements that might make it west then (DMC2/3SE/4SE, Onimusha 2/3/4, RECVX, DR1/2/OTR, DmC, etc).

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
Adult Swam. These are titles rated for teenagers though. Their usage of adult is probably similar to how we would use the word mature.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Love that the only woman in the marketing thing is there for the dating sim. God forbid a woman like games that aren't romance focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.