• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
In before someone put Morgan gifs/memes lol

Joking aside Dino Crisis is pretty Adult masterpiece-like if you ask me ^_^

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
you know what is a masterpiece that adults play?
Yes Monster Hunter

please capcom

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
From the site in the OP:
NpBCMw6.png

Under this image they refer to the Switch ports of Resident Evil, Dragons Dogma, Devil May Cry, and whatever the otome-looking game is as said examples of adult games. So stuff like that.
I like how the guy in the middle is overjoyed at the thought he can finally play Resi4 again after all those years when he first played it on his Gamecube, thanks to his Capcom overlords. Clearly he, like all Switch owners, only owns Nintendo products and therefore was doomed to not being able to experience Resi4 on all these other devices it released on last decade. He's overjoyed with tears that Capcom came down from the heavens and gave him this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like how the guy in the middle is overjoyed at the thought he can finally play Resi4 again after all those years when he played it on his Gamecube, thanks to his Capcom overlords. Clearly he, like all Switch owners, only owns Nintendo products and therefore was doomed to not being able to experience Resi4 on all these other devices it released on last decade. He's overjoyed with tears that Capcom came down from the heavens and gave them this once in a lifetime opportunity.

I'm more perplexed at the guy seemingly being Phoenix Wright with a new haircut.

Oct 25, 2017
I like how the guy in the middle is overjoyed at the thought he can finally play Resi4 again after all those years when he first played it on his Gamecube, thanks to his Capcom overlords. Clearly he, like all Switch owners, only owns Nintendo products and therefore was doomed to not being able to experience Resi4 on all these other devices it released on last decade. He's overjoyed with tears that Capcom came down from the heavens and gave them this once in a lifetime opportunity.

He must have not known that it was ported to the Wii and then that port was rereleased on the Wii U eShop. :V

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I like how the guy in the middle is overjoyed at the thought he can finally play Resi4 again after all those years when he first played it on his Gamecube, thanks to his Capcom overlords. Clearly he, like all Switch owners, only owns Nintendo products and therefore was doomed to not being able to experience Resi4 on all these other devices it released on last decade. He's overjoyed with tears that Capcom came down from the heavens and gave him this once in a lifetime opportunity.

The dogs are jumping out of the window... it is REmake he is remembering.

Which was released only in 10% of the amount of platforms that RE4 was relesed... which means like 5 re-releases

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I will laugh hard (and by laugh hard I mean judge them intensely) when dmc 2 and dmc 3 are $30 each, making all 3 games $90 vs $30 on EVERY OTHER SYSTEM.

I love my switch (a bit too much lately in fact), but the "switch tax" will forever trigger me hard.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I will laugh hard (and by laugh hard I mean judge them intensely) when dmc 2 and dmc 3 are $30 each, making all 3 games $90 vs $30 on EVERY OTHER SYSTEM.

I love my switch (a bit too much lately in fact), but the "switch tax" will forever trigger me hard.

That's a Capcom tax, not a Switch tax. They're the only ones still releasing games at higher prices than they launched at on other platforms.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
This thread is 1000% more boring then I thought it was going to be based on the title. Adult masterpieces... smh.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
You asked for it and you got it, Nintendo fans! For the low, low price of $60 you too can own a copy of Darkstalkers 3!

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
They're still investigating on how the hell they should treat the switch, Huh ?
It seems they put their best, top notch team of marketing experts on this, didn't they ?

Archduke Kong

Feb 2, 2019
This is a weird title but hey, if we get more Resident Evil games, even if they're just ports of the older titles, I'll be interested.

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
That is such a weird title to use for their panel. I wonder how long Capcom employees thought before coming up with that one.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
That's a Capcom tax, not a Switch tax. They're the only ones still releasing games at higher prices than they launched at on other platforms.

lol excuse me?

Deponia - 9.99€
Deponia the Complete Journey (4 games) - 29.99€

Deponia on Switch - 39.99€ (thats just the first game btw)

I can give you plenty more friend. It's absolutely disgraceful (it's happening less thankfully)

edit:

Memoria 19,99€
Memoria on Switch 39.99€

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017

DMC2-3SE will probably be $20 like DMC1. Which is still ridiculous.

DMC4SE and DmC DE will definitely be $30 though.

This is a weird title but hey, if we get more Resident Evil games, even if they're just ports of the older titles, I'll be interested.
Unless they port RE Engine finally, CVX is probably the last thing on their plate. Outbreak remasters could be neat but I doubt anything else post-PS1 is really viable now (Gun Survivor series, Chronicles series, Mercs 3D, ORC, Umbrella Chronicles).

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
here's what i want

ace attorney 4-5-6 collection
ace attorney investigations collection
great ace attorney collection
ghost trick port
new shu takumi game
okamiden HD (i just want to have it)

that's it. capcom's other stuff doesn't really interest me.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Can't really get excited since Capcom has butchered almost all releases on Switch.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
I would love to get a port of the first dead rising. While I love chop til you drop it would be great to finally get the original version on switch. Give me DR2 and Il be even more happy.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
lol excuse me?

Deponia - 9.99€
Deponia the Complete Journey (4 games) - 29.99€

Deponia on Switch - 39.99€ (thats just the first game btw)

I can give you plenty more friend. It's absolutely disgraceful (it's happening less thankfully)

edit:

Memoria 19,99€
Memoria on Switch 39.99€

What price did those games launch at on other platforms?

Also I've never heard of either of them and I can't even find anything about a game called Memoria for Switch to begin with.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Lol why is Capcom treating the switch with such a weird marketing gimmick?? It's like they don't want to be on the platform but are already contracted for some games

Especially weird considering how much Nintendo and Capcom used to sleep in the same bed during the 3ds/ GameCube era

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So the chances of Marvel vs Capcom Trilogy, Power Stone Collection or Capcom Beat em Up Collection 2 or anything Breath of Fire are slim?

MEH

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Looking at their schedule Capcom also has a Sengoku Basara stage show followed by one with the dev team. It could just mean more mobile stuff but maybe we're finally getting a console Basara 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.