• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
That's one really ugly design.
Also the same price as the new X1 model (the SAD one), wow.

Yeah, sorry, but I'm not paying that for basically AvP and Progear.

Oct 27, 2017
the design for this thing was simple as hell capcom

sf2ceea.png

or

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
is this not coming to the US?

also, for the price, the game selection is strange. some obscure classics that you can't get anywhere else though

Oct 29, 2017
How are you supposed to even hook it up!? Are you supposed to sit directly in front of the TV with a short HDMI cable?

I know that Nintendo did the whole tiny controller cable thing with the NES Mini, but this is a bit much here lol!

kitsuneyo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
Smart mix of loved classics and rare games collectors want. Price is too high for me.

Is the video available somewhere?

Nevermind, OP was updated. It is a weird machine huh.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
That is outrageously ugly. I am actually shocked.

Sounds like a neat collector's item though. I kinda want it.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only way you can convince me to get this is if I can use this as a regular arcade stick and have people watch in awe as I bring this to my next tournament

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How are you supposed to even hook it up!? Are you supposed to sit directly in front of the TV with a short HDMI cable?

I know that Nintendo did the whole tiny controller cable thing with the NES Mini, but this is a bit much here lol!

Back in my day we set 5 feet from the tv with the flow of a Nintendo game burning away our vision forever... and we liked it! We loved it.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
And why not Vampire Savior? OG Darkstalkers is ok but man what a missed opportunity

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
I just wish they made that into a game compilation for current gen consoles instead, I'd buy the shit out of it with just AvP alone.

Still, if the price isn't ridiculous, I'll still consider getting it. It's not as ugly as everyone is making it out to be to me.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Over $200.00 and it only comes with 16 games? It would be cheaper to buy a ps2 and both capcom classic collection. Yeah you don't get the ugly controller but you'd get more games that way.

Brunire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Unless there is a way to purchase more games through the wireless connection, why wouldn't this have more unlicensed Capcom games?

I am baffled.

Oct 25, 2017
Jeez that is super ugly. You could have something look more standard but no you went with your logo.

230 euros would probably make it $250 here in the States. That would be an even bigger deal breaker.
Just port these to consoles and PC like you did with that Beat Em Up Bundle. Charge a little extra if AvP is part of that.

Deleted member 419

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a rather bold design if nothing else. Looks more like modern pop art than legitimate hardware.