• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I think we all know it won't take long at all for me to replace Hyper Fighting with ST. I'm preordering the first place I can find that lets me. Also the controller being the logo is fucking amazing.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ugly ass design, low quantity of games some of which overlap with the beat em up collection, absurd price. Surejan.gif

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Who's responsible for this thing.

Who, and why.

Absolutely HIDEOS VISAGE

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
So it's a dual arcade stick with HDMI out and 16 games? And this looks absolutely hideous if the logo is indeed the actual box. Weird idea.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Holy hell that thing is ugly... I can't even understand why you would design it that way...

The game selection is pretty solid overall, wish it was upgradeable with more games later...

Deleted member 28962

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
They could have been much more creative with the artwork. And the arcade sticks should be detachable into two pieces. This is a hard pass for me.

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
- The fugly design
- 230€
- Only 16 games

Why the fuck so many companies are getting this retro consoles/arcade so badly? Is not that hard, dammit.

Oct 25, 2017
I know that you don't look at the buttons while you play but it still seems like a mistake to me to make them blend into the graphic design like that.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
LMAO this shit is stupid.

First of all, the design is terrible.

Only 16 games? Do me a fucking favor, i could just buy a Super Retro-cade and upload all these games there.

230 fucking Euros?!!! here in Mexico would be cheaper to buy a new PS4 LMAO.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know certain logos are iconic, including Capcom's logo, Coca Cola and then some, but I would never expose a giant company-shaped controller-thingy in my home, that's for sure. At that price, too - yeah, no thanks. Game list is decent but not at this price.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious why it has a USB port

3ExL1qd.png

I figure some of the games have more than two players? Might make it easy to hack, at least.

JamboGT

Vehicle Handling Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I... I think the design is really cool... would look great on a shelf when not playing.

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm buying this for my man cave and if it's Final burn...man no contest I'll add the whole Alpha series ;)

Cosmonaut X

Oct 26, 2017
If this is a niche product that will be shipped alongside software-only collections at a significantly lower price, I don't see an issue at all - it's a high-end, unique item aimed at a small group and priced accordingly.

If this is Capcom aiming at the mini console market and this will be the only way to get games like AvP then they've really shat the bed.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Koch Media, huh? As in, THQN's Koch Media?

Every aspect of this device seems almost scientifically-designed to ensure people won't want to buy it. Lol.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Legit curious how many of these they actually make- they can't be expecting to sell more than 20,000 of these things at $200, can they?

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
I'm extremely disappointed with the game selection. Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo??

Where are the 2 Dungeons & Dragons games Tower Of Doom and Shadow Over Mystara?!? Also Capcom Sports Club and Eco Fighters are ridiculous additions.

The shape of the stick itself is also ridiculous - it looks like a Capcom storefront sign retrofitted into an arcade stick.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I'm torn on the design - on one hand it's hideous, on the other hand it's amazing and a great collectors item. The game selection is very mean though - in amount and selection - why Turbo and original Darkstalkers? I hate when they do that kind of thing - put Super Turbo and the last Darkstalkers. Also were is Warzard?

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
HDMI cables are thick and cumbersome. It's annoying as hell to handle more than 2 HDMI cables connected to the same screen.

Yea but Im not exactly sure how folks expected to connect this to their TVs then? Like it has lot of issues, but what kind of magic was expected? Simply plug and play hdmi is as easy as it gets nowadays, most modern TV's also have up front and side extra HDMI ports.

The price, design, and game selection suck but really the way it connects is barely an issue

Holyoneturtle

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'm the only one who loves the design of this thing. It looks godly to me. It would also be cool to hang it on the wall.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO this shit is stupid.

First of all, the design is terrible.

Only 16 games? Do me a fucking favor, i could just buy a Super Retro-cade and upload all these games there.

230 fucking Euros?!!! here in Mexico would be cheaper to buy a new PS4 LMAO.
Idk, I think the price isn't bad when you factor in the parts in this thing. Standalone arcade sticks still run what $130+? I might transfer this to a new box and put the capcom logo thing up in display in what will be my eventual arcade corner.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
The price isn't that weird considering it's a full-size dual arcade stick with Sanwa parts. I just dislike the design so much. (Plus I'm more of a solo arcade gamer)