• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
But where's Rockman 8, Knights of the Round or Section Z..

Last edited:

Drakken

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! Nice to be able to throw on some Phoenix Wright music right from Spotify while working now. :)

Hoping Konami adds back more of their stuff at some point.

EDIT: Ah bummer, no Ace Attorney 2 or 3. :-/ Was all ready to throw on Godot's theme.

Last edited:

Deleted member 26900

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The Original Okami is still not on there. I'm sad. They need to make it so all of the soundtracks are there for each reason. There is zero reason for this to not be the case now.

Also, Square, I'm looking at you now. I want those OST's added if they can do it.

Does "EVERYTHING" includ Guile Theme?

Yes, actually. Multiple versions of it, too.

neon_dream

Dec 18, 2017
I don't know what that Megaman Remix album is but it's good.

They weren't kidding when they said everything is on here. They've even got the OSTs for games like Breath of Fire.

Ars Arcanum

alt account
Banned
Feb 3, 2019
We need a new upload of this. The quality doesn't do the song justice:

Man, so immersive. I was listening in the car today and I feel like the audio team needs more credit. Really makes you feel something with it's eeriness. Tension building too, yet also hypnotic.

Need to play this game again.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Yoooooo. Awesome by capcom. Listening to megaman 11 now. Not the best but still cool.

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
Woow even all breath of fire soundtrack are there, this is insane capcom, Wow can't believe how 180 degree a compagny can be in this world.....

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It would be cool if they put USF2's soundtrack up. Maybe it's not the best version of SF2, but it does have a damn fine soundtrack:

xXJonoXx

Jun 17, 2018
RE2 Remake soundtrack now available in the US

Cg45g8t.jpg

Also on Apple Music

GN5uzQL.jpg

Last edited:

Acquila

Oct 26, 2017
They seem to be translating some albums. Monster Hunter World tracklist was all Japanese last year but it has both English and Japanese in the title now.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if this is necessarily what they were going for, but man this song nails the 1998 setting hard

Does it actually play during the game?

xXJonoXx

Jun 17, 2018
I don't know if this is necessarily what they were going for, but man this song nails the 1998 setting hard

Does it actually play during the game?

It plays at the beginning of Leon's story when he is in the Jeep as a song on the radio (hence why it sounds like it is from 1998) and at the end credits.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to the Monster Hunter Explorer soundtrack right now, it's surprisingly good for a shortlived mobile game. Anyone have a chance to play it when it was out?

It plays at the beginning of Leon's story when he is in the Jeep as a song on the radio (hence why it sounds like it is from 1998) and at the end credits.

Nice, thanks.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord, the DMCV soundtrack is up for preorder, and it's more than the game itself. Guess I'll just continue streaming it.