• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Fucking EVERYTHING is on here now, what the hell this is amazing. Can't wait to do my daily commute while listening to the X8 soundtrack.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I stumbled across the influx of Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter and more the other week, it's great!

Except the titles are all in japanese.

Algorum

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Dec 23, 2018
Bump and yes YESSSS!

Wish more gaming developers and publishers did something similar.

Love Spotify!

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No Gyakuten Meets Orchestra or Monster Hunter Danceable, booooo

A more evil title could've been "Dai Gyakuten Saiban finally comes to the west"

Edit: Wow, US doesn't even get Resident Evil.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
For all regions?

Edit: Just checked! Awesome finally I can listen to the actual songs too instead of covers!!

Woo a couple arranged albums as well Like DMC's HR/HM. Superior Shall Never Surrender 🥰

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
3rd Strike and Ace Attorney soundtracks are great gets. Can't find the old 1942 and retro arcade soundtracks anymore though

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic. They've definitely had a bunch of Japanese Monster Hunter albums on their for a while. I've got them in a load of playlists!

FriendlyNPC

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who rips his own music from bought CDs or downloads flacs from bandcamp: Is there a way to get lossless stuff on Spotify?

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yeah I saw the SFV soundtracks pop up last week, they've been dumping a lot on there recently. I'm just happy to have 2 new arrangements of Guile's theme.
There's even a Monster Hunter Jazz album available now.

I'm in AUS so I don't know if what's available might be different for anybody else though.

Can somebody nudge Namco to do the same?

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
No Alpha 2
No Capcom vs SNK 2
No Maximo
No Heritage
No Rival Schools
But yeah here's like seven arranged Monster Hunter albums

Apr 18, 2018
Santa Cruz
I as looking for the Resident Evil soundtracks but Breath of Fire 3 was found first.

Man, I love that game so much..up into I'd find Momo and the game would start kicking my ass.

(Also, Mega Man 4 has the best soundtrack of the early Megaman games. Felt some true emotions for the first time just from music during Dr C stages)

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Yeah I had to edit that Title OP. There's a LOT of music missing. Especially from when Capcom was on Spotify awhile back (then got off) then came back on. No Resident Evil and No Dino Crisis are the two major stand outs.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Sega Sound Team is also on there with all the major 3D Sonic OSTs O_O

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Please more of this, pleaseeeeeeeee

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I actually noticed Resident Evil 2's OST had been there for a few weeks now since I stumbled across it and listened to it. Did that go unnoticed or have people known about that one for a while?

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
Actually inaccurate

Only in some reasons and I'm p sure the guy tweeting it wasn't noticing it in the past, because I had this conversation weeks ago with someone and the music selection hasnt changed since.

I actually noticed Resident Evil 2's OST had been there for a few weeks now since I stumbled across it and listened to it. Did that go unnoticed or have people known about that one for a while?
It's been there yeah just people didn't notice.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Yeah I had to edit that Title OP. There's a LOT of music missing. Especially from when Capcom was on Spotify awhile back (then got off) then came back on. No Resident Evil and No Dino Crisis are the two major stand outs.
There are several Dino Crisis albums though.
Are they not in the US? Why would they region lock Dino Crisis soundtracks of all things?

Tracker_TD

Oct 25, 2017

As far as I know they had a few up there like MHW and Mega Man 11, and now they've just dropped all of them on there. SNK did a similar thing.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1258

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's all good, I didn't even notice those two were missing, and I don't think Capcom noticed Dino Crisis was missing either.

Edit: Or, strangely enough there are Dino Crisis tracks on there??? Why would Dino Crisis be on there but not RE?

Tracker_TD

Oct 25, 2017
It's all good, I didn't even notice those two were missing, and I don't think Capcom noticed Dino Crisis was missing either.
You didn't notice they're missing because they're not:
4bBFyhb.png

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Woo! Finally the SFV: AE Soundtrack up to Falke!

I don't care what anyone says about SFV, the song for the AE opening still gets me as hype as the day they debuted the video.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
There are several Dino Crisis albums though.
Are they not in the US? Why would they region lock Dino Crisis soundtracks of all things?
Yeah, I dunno why there's region locks on some of the capcom tracks. Especially since it used to be availble here in the US but not now.

Edit: Or, strangely enough there are Dino Crisis tracks on there??? Why would Dino Crisis be on there but not RE?
387066436775837706.png

The only thing I get when I search Dino Crisis is some techno song.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is Killer 7 on there?

Killer7's OST is licensed by ghmRECORDS rather than Capcom. It also wasn't done by Capcom Sound Team but Masafumi Takada (with a few tracks by Jun Fukuda), so if people want that on Spotify I think they're gonna have to pester Grasshopper Manufacture on Twitter. A remastered OST with some of the unreleased tracks was made available with the Steam release so now seems as good of a time as any.