• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
You didn't notice they're missing because they're not:
4bBFyhb.png
Well fuck me, Jawmuncher what's with the gun jumping man? Care to re-edit the title again?

Capcom Sound Team is different by region. If you're in the US, you don't have RE or Dino Crisis tracks.
If you're in Europe you do though. Capcom as a whole was off spotify for awhile (Despite being on at first) for the US.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This thread just reminded me that The Great Ace Attorney exists and probably has great music too. Why won't you let me buy this game Capcom :(

kyoP

Oct 26, 2017
What region, those are DEFINITELY not on my Spotify (US here)

In Europe they are all available for quite some time, I remember listening to Resident Evil 3 and Dino Crisis 2 last summer after E3.

They've removed the Devil May Cry Sound Box tho, but we got back the Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 4 OSTs in addition to Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2.

But I'm still waiting for God Hand. Even fucking Haunting Ground is there but no God Hand. 😩

Oct 27, 2017
Going to take this opportunity to point out that SNK has uploaded a ton of their music to Spotify over time as well, under 'SNK SOUND TEAM'.

Deleted member 2618

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yooooo fuckin sick!

They added everything! Ton of Megaman, ton of Ace Attorney, even freaking EX Troopers!

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Killer7's OST is licensed by ghmRECORDS rather than Capcom. It also wasn't done by Capcom Sound Team but Masafumi Takada (with a few tracks by Jun Fukuda), so if people want that on Spotify I think they're gonna have to pester Grasshopper Manufacture on Twitter. A remastered OST with some of the unreleased tracks was made available with the Steam release so now seems as good of a time as any.

Cool. Thanks for the info!

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
To be fair the DMC soundbox has always been on Spotify

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Well Devils Never Cry deserve that #1 most listened spot.
Where's Dragon's Dogma original intro though?

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yes that third strike soundtrack is going to be on repeat.

Edit: Oh god the sound quality is shit, you had on job here capcom one.

Last edited:

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
Great to hear. Japanese devs have been much too shy with spotify compared to western devs.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Noticed it a couple of weeks ago. Glad to see added the music back.

nodakel

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
United States
Love seeing video game soundtracks come to Spotify.

It is irritating to see regional differences with certain soundtracks only available in certain areas of the world, though. This is also the case with some of SEGA's OSTs, as their Phantasy Star Online soundtracks are available in Japan on Spotify, but not in the USA. Hopefully we'll get access to the region-locked soundtracks sometime soon!

HustleBun

Nov 12, 2017
The Street Fighter, Monster Hunter and Ace Attourney games have some great music but we all know why we're really here...

B7Soz.gif

Deadpool_X

Oct 28, 2017
Indiana
About time they brought it all back. Capcom had a TON of their soundtracks available on Spotify up until about a year ago, when it all magically disappeared. Glad to see it's back, along with more.

saladdays

Sep 11, 2018
Put em on Apple Music please!!! All we got are a few MMX albums. (Which aren't bad, but I'm not really a fan of X.)

Pimienta

Oct 25, 2017
On the other hand, Konami removed theirs because I could not see Symphony of the Night on it a while back. :(

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy that capcom did this but the sound quality on the third strike sound is really hit or miss.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
they still need to add a lot, for example I find inexcusable that they added this whole lot of awesome music and MHW is nowhere to be found.

I also wanted them to put all the disc arrangements they made for MH, like the anniversary one, that is such a good album.

I really hope they continue to add more to this.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I hope people here also realise that Zuntata / Taito have an immense catalog available on Spotify as well. It's almost all in Japanese, but you'll find classic OSTs like Bubble Bobble and Ninja Warriors etc, even some live albums. I think it's worldwide too.
etoUMSC.png

Sony has a few soundtracks available as well like Bloodborne, but their availability is also weirdly limited due to location. Spotify even put up a suggested playlist for me with their music half-greyed out -_- Why is Gravity Rush not in Australia? Fuck you, that's why.
On the other hand, Konami removed theirs because I could not see Symphony of the Night on it a while back. :(
Konami was on Spotify? :( I'm sad I missed it.