• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
May 18, 2018
So, after Itsuno is done making Dragons Dogma 2 he'll make a Power Stone Remake? That's awesome! But at the same time, this really sucks for Capcom.

King Dodongo

Oct 27, 2017
Hope at least the Final Fight and Captain Commando games are coming to the Switch. I know most of those RE games aren't :(

Last edited:

Thicc Enigma

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 18, 2020
Onimusha New York but no re-release for the rest of the old game 🤔

capcom what is u doing
I would love for them to do actual remakes of the older games. Onimusha is top 3 franchises for me but I'm sure it has to do with licensing if they don't get around to doing it.

Either way I welcome a new Onimusha. I can't wait!

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And ruined most of the surprises. I'm sure they still have some secrets kept, but who knows when those will get out.
With their entire release schedule leaked? I can't imagine they have any surprises in store for the next 4 years at least.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
No Marvel, No Darkstalkers, No surprise Vs game, and nothing with Viewtiful Joe or Ashura, and worst part is that the games that do interest me from this leak are far enough away that I can see them becoming Vaporware
tenor.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Captain Commando is very much a product of his time, I doubt any new title would be a game with much of an effort or budget behind it.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More:

GHOST 'N' GOBLINS RE (translated/decrypted from 魔界RE) is a Nintendo Switch Timed Exclusive (RE probably stands for RE Engine) releasing on february 25th. It has promotional support from Nintendo and is exclusive for three months. I'tll release on June 1st on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

ARCADE STADIUM (translated from アーケードスタジアム) is a Nintendo Switch Timed Exclusive with interlocking promotion with GHOST 'N' GOBLINS releasing on February 18th. It'll release on PS4/One/PC on May 25th. It is codename REIWA.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
More:

GHOST 'N' GOBLINS RE (translated/decrypted from 魔界RE) is a Nintendo Switch Timed Exclusive (RE probably stands for RE Engine) releasing on february 25th. It has promotional support from Nintendo and is exclusive for three months. I'tll release on June 1st on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

ARCADE STADIUM (translated from アーケードスタジアム) is a Nintendo Switch Timed Exclusive with interlocking promotion with GHOST 'N' GOBLINS releasing on February 18th. It'll release on PS4/One/PC on May 25th. It is codename REIWA.
GnG would definitely be on the schedule, so the list isn't complete.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting: I believe the file with Ghost 'n'Goblins is the most up to date file (from October 27th) and it has RE Village planned for May (pending adjustments).

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Damn they are working on alot of stuff and its pretty far away. I expect some of these to fall through and some people will be disappointed they never release them.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
More:

Man, Ghost n Goblins on SNES was great (Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts). I hope they make a 2D game with a nice art style and a nice challenge but not to a point where it is impossible to clear a level.

King Dodongo

Oct 27, 2017
More:

Oh so this is "Guillotine" then? Cool. I was personally hoping for a new Demon's Crest but I'll buy a physical copy for this anyway.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
nintendo really out there paying for three months exclusives?
"Paying" can take many forms. Usually for things like this it'll be royalty reductions, ad spend/support, promotional placement, regional distribution, etc. Nintendo actually does this with tons of 3rd parties pretty much constantly and it's MUCH easier to do when you're in a Market Leading position already. Sony does too, MS when they can.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Captain Commando would be a cool ass IP to bring back, depending on what you wanted to do with it. The real sadness is there being nothing about Breath of Fire in any of these leaks.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
More:

If ghosts n goblins is back and it's legit imma cry deadass

Mpl90

Oct 25, 2017
Also, one thing that I hope, outside of the randomware group being caught so the leakage stops: can we keep whatever comes out in already existing threads like this? No need to make new threads, since the situation is delicate enough.

Yolkghost

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a chance rockman match / taisen could be a fighting game? That was my first guess when I saw the subtitle match floating around.

K Samedi

Oct 27, 2017
The leak sounds great and all but I prefer to look forward to whats ahead, not 2, 3 or 4 years later. I like it when there are surprise announcements.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
nintendo really out there paying for three months exclusives?
It's the usually company (Capcom) knowing where the main audience for that kind of game is and tries to get some promotional support from that Plattform holder (Nintendo) by offering them some exclusivity in terms of features it availability.