• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
In a recent post/tweet by the official Resident Evil Social media accounts , Capcom Posted/Tweeted with what we can call a possibility to a tease for Resident Evil 3 Remake

As it is known , nearly the first half of RE3 events happens before the events of RE2 , that includes Jill Valentine and Nemesis time in the RPD

In Resident Evil 2 Remake , there are some destroyed walls inside the RPD that was destroyed before Claire and Leon arrive at the RPD , including the one posted in the tweet by Capcom , and It is widely believed by a lot of people that Nemesis is the most candidate to be the one who caused those destroyed walls

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping this means r3make will be in the same style and not some weird spinoff like rumors implied.

Zippro

May 20, 2018
Didn't someone who worked on RE2 already state they started development of R3make around November? Not really a shocker.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
He came through a window in RE3 but the games aren't gonna be 1 to 1 so it's possible.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Considering how much bank this remakes are making, is just a matter of time. Now the question is if this are gonna get released on par with the PS5.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Holy fuck yeah I saw that theory it was Nemesis plastered over YouTube thumbnails months ago.

Makes sense, he broke through the stairs window near those holes in the original.

Oct 28, 2017
Nemesis needs to use his rocket launcher to blow up the door or wall when you go in to a save room and think you're safe. Let Nemesis be the one to truly break the safe room rule.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Would be a shame if we have to wait until RE3 is out of the way before we see 8...

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

I hope y'all are ready for the final nemesis fight to be like this
4804526-6298517601-Raide.gif

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday they posted (both in Twitter and Facebook) a pic from REmake Jill with the following text "Ever feel like somebody's watching you...?"

With this new post I think they are teasing something, yes.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been on something of an RE kick lately, so I would definitely be game for REmake 3.

Jun 18, 2018
It'll be a shame if Nemesis steals' Mr X's best moment from the original RE2 - that should have happened a lot more in RE2Make.