• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Son of Sparda

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Why so many people are saying Deep Down? Just because it has "depths" in the title?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
First thing I thought of was Deep Down.

I don't see why it would be Dragon's Dogma or Onimusha related, they would just call those by their own titles

Btw, new title seems kind of close to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Abuguet

Apr 23, 2019
Shin Sekai means "New World"... 🤔🤔🤔

Monster Hunter World? That game took place in the New World, right?

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Wowowowowowo! Did someone mention DEPTHS as in DEEP DOWN!?
Doubt it's MonHun since they use "Shin Tairiku (新大陸)" not "Shin Sekai (新世界)".

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
They said upfront that Iceborne was going to be the only expansion for World not that long ago.

If it's MonHun related, it's either a new game or a spin-off.

Well, "related" doesn't imply it's an expansion for World, like you said, it could be a spin-off. Maybe even something that ties MonHun World with that upcoming movie?

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone questioned Ono recently whether or not the game has been officially scrapped yet? Or do we still have a vague "it's on hold".

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone questioned Ono recently whether or not the game has been officially scrapped yet? Or do we still have a vague "it's on hold".

From what Dusk Golem (I think) told us multiple times I dont think it ever was a game in the first place, but screenshots spliced together to look like footage.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If I remember correctly Deep Down did have a modern day component, no? Kinda like Buttcreed so, that could relate to the Shinsekai part.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
gif-1.gif

ibp2LYnmQJjEkC.gif

That looks like a PS5 game to me!

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
its actually a minecraft game where you dig "into the depths" of the new world (shinsekai) in MHW ;p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.