• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 15 hours, 19 minutes, 57 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Capcom's special announcement April 16th 3:00 PM GMT - £200 plug and play arcade stick (Includes Alien vs Predator & more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVermouth

Mar 5, 2018
If this was anything related to SFV, they would use #SFVAE in the tweet. My prediction is a collection of Capcom arcade games.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely saw AvP. Probably a CPS2 arcade collection, which is hella fine with me

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Tbh maybe theyre announcing more tha one thing tomorrow at the most.
But an arcade compilation would have me buying that immediately.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
It's a CPS2 Collection. I saw Darkstalker, Street Fighter II, Strider (?) and Alien VS Predator.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly think AVP is my favorite beat em up of all time. I was floored by it the first time I saw it in arcades and I come back to it constantly.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Going by the stuff in the background it's looking like a CPS2 collection. Definitely saw AVP, Progear and Giga Wing, alongside SSF2 and ST and of course Darkstalkers.

Skab

Oct 25, 2017
I don't want to be that guy but... MVC4's supposed announcement was to take place in April according to the rumors..

Status
Not open for further replies.