• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Capcom all stars.
Stop saying capcom vs capcom...

If Capcom themselves are calling it that (according to Max) then it's only appropriate. :P

Dunno about that, might be an arcade collection type thing

CPS2 bundle maybe?

UviKvIE.png

Linn Kurosawa HYPE

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For whatever it's worth, this was posted by the CAPCOM twitter, and not the Street Fighter twitter, specifically. So whatever it is, we can rule out it being specifically SFV related.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, I want a new fighter or new SFV news

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
And max just yesterday was saying its gonna be tough to get anything alien or predator related re-released, especially for games like mortal kombat cause of disney.

Proved him wrong a day later.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Looks like a new arcade collection to me (with both BTA and fighting games that won't get their own collection), I guess Belt Action 1 did well enough.

panama chief

Oct 27, 2017
Capcpom holds too many strings to my heart and I need them to stop playing. Where's my:

New Rival Schools (or port)
Capcom v Capcom
Mega Man Legends 3
Mega Man Powered Up 2
New Maximo (using the art style from MVC3)
New Powerstone (or port)

Cmon capcom...I'm not asking for much here.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
What this collection needs

latest
If you can get C&D in the collection then there's no reason to not chuck AvP and Punisher on there as well ;)

I'm down for another arcade collection, the more the merrier so I can get more previously arcade only games re-released (hopefully physically, at least in Japan). I was just about to start playing through Slam Masters this week as well.

b00_thegh0st

Nov 6, 2017
Just wanted to point out that the SF2 footage in the clip is from CE or HF which aren't CPS2 games so if this is a collection of sorts this is not hardware themed.

Status
Not open for further replies.