• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017

Add in

Shadow_over_Mystara_sales_flyer.png

md_the_punisher_front.jpg

250px-Red_Earth_game_poster.jpg

iconoclast

Dec 15, 2017
Progear finally gets a port! Really hope they don't screw this up. The Belt Action Collection was low effort, so I'm wary.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
It's great finally seeing a potential arcade collection with the shit we've been asking for. Rather than the repeats we usually get.

mao2

Oct 28, 2017
Oh boy, a Capcom CPS-2 arcade collection featuring Alien vs. Predator would be sweet! Here's hoping that Armored Warriors and Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness will be included too.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'm putting money on a CPS2(ish) compilation. They've got the groundwork since the Beat Em Up collection came out.

Stoked for it either way.

Solidus

Oct 27, 2017
If the price and game selection is right, I'm probably in for a Capcom arcade collection.

As fun as the Capcom vs. Capcom pipe dream is, this definitely isn't it lol

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This will be a nice little announcement. Doubt I'll get it day 1 but it'll be fun to see nonetheless.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody wants to play Night Warriors or SF2 for the 800th time...this collection finna be wack af

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Nobody wants to play Night Warriors...this collection finna be wack af
Ima stop you right there
Because you blaspheming
Darkstalkers' Revenge has fantastic stages at least and there is something charming about its system

Like it is a step up from the first game in terms of speed and imo falls in the same category of
Sf alpha 2 into 3 whe compared to vs.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Right, but it didnt originate from them, like all the SFV stuff normally does. They also haven't updated their twitter icon like they do every time a new character is about to be announced.

This is not SFV related.
The SFV aspect is probably just SF2 and the recent red earth costumes might tie into this collection (if the game is there).

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo hoping for a compilation. Currently in the planning phases of a personal arcade and rather than just go the emulator route only, would love to toss in a switch dock and just slot mine in for stuff like this.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Them using "Here comes a new challenger!" if it's just a compilation is kind of weird.

Excited either way though!

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda don't see another SF2 port happening, we already got the anniversary collection recently, I sure hope they don't waste a spot on any of them, as we really don't need yet another SF port. I'd rather AC just get patched with some fixes (like binding PPP or KKK to buttons, so some moves aren't a nightmare to pull off on the Switch).

Did capcom not release their more recent compilations on switch?

Nah, its just people posting odd stuff. The Capcom ports have had Switch releases, only stuff like DMC5 and REmake 2 and MHW have recently skipped the Switch. No way this would skip Switch.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I kinda don't see another SF2 port happening, we already got the anniversary collection recently, I sure hope they don't waste a spot on any of them, as we really don't need yet another SF port. I'd rather AC just get patched with some fixes (like binding PPP or KKK to buttons, so some moves aren't a nightmare to pull off on the Switch).

Nah, its just people posting odd stuff. The Capcom ports have had Switch releases, only stuff like DMC5 and REmake 2 and MHW have recently skipped the Switch. No way this would skip Switch.
Figured as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.