• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

This outfit is inspired by the 2017 Secret Empire series, which saw Cap as a sleeper Hydra agent.

Drawing from over 80 years of Marvel history, Marvel's Avengers will include a wide array of iconic outfits, as well as all-new designs. Some outfits can be earned & unlocked in-game, and others will be purchasable. Outfits are purely cosmetic & don't impact gameplay.

Looks really nice, way better than the default look imo.

avengers_revealtrailercjw0.png

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I liked that design a lot in the comics, too bad the Hydra story pretty much ruined it due to the implications it carries. You can't have an heroic Captain America dressed like that.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I bet this will be like the Arkham series in that they will have a bunch of iconic suits.

Arkham Knight was really good in that regard.

senj

Nov 6, 2017
I like it a lot more than the "corrections officer in riot gear" look he has by default

betawaychill

Jun 6, 2018
The costumes in this game will be detailed and awesome, but I can't shake the feeling that all the good ones will be paid dlc. Since characters, areas, and loot (components for each character) will be free, they gotta make money off of something.

Really hope I'm wrong, of course.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Call me a jaded, former-MCU fan but it is pretty much same costume? Just scales instead of straps?

I want to see him in something else or slightly different suit but unmasked/bearded. Same goes with all costumes, I want different designs.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Hope they have a ton of outfits in this game like Spider-Man PS4 did.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Squenix, I will give you money for these Captain America costumes:

8cb825e698ed49a13695954423ae791c.jpg

Nomad.jpg

cap.jpg

Make those happen and I will gladly purchase microtransactions.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Not the first Cap costume I would have gone with, but looks nice. Shame the shield doesn't change.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
So now my choices at launch are ugly SWAT Cap or Nazi Cap.. much better

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Better than the default but that's not saying much

TravoltaWatchesYou

Alt account
Banned
Aug 24, 2019
The Kevlar vest design for the default costume really is fucking ugly. Hope he gets a new one after he returns in the story.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Way better than the default riot armor costume. Too bad it will probably cost $5-10 to unlock

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
This is already better than the shitty default costume

I wouldn't be surprised that all the dlcs and the alternate are going to be better than the default costumes

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
This is already better than the shitty default costume

I wouldn't be surprised that all the dlcs and the alternate are going to be better than the default costumes

The tin foil hat in me made me think they made them all look so ugly by default to get you to spend money on better looking costumes.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
The costumes in this game will be detailed and awesome, but I can't shake the feeling that all the good ones will be paid dlc. Since characters, areas, and loot (components for each character) will be free, they gotta make money off of something.

Really hope I'm wrong, of course.

What? There's a whole paid expansion pass. The free stuff will probably keep being costumes.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Strange that it doesn't have a hint of the head wings. There was something off about the 'Hail Hydra' meme image but I didn't catch it until now.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Lmao SQEnix really making CD to eat all things they said like "we wont change faces" , "we wont change outfits". This feels like PR control thing after their last improvement video which people still hated Cap costume

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
What? There's a whole paid expansion pass. The free stuff will probably keep being costumes.
Characters will be likely priced dlc as well as costumes too. New missions will be free , there will be some free costume and character maybe in future who knows , im sure game will include some costumes at launch

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You can have a better costume but only if you're a nazi...that's like a monkey's paw wish

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Lmao SQEnix really making CD to eat all things they said like "we wont change faces" , "we wont change outfits". This feels like PR control thing after their last improvement video which people still hated Cap costume
There were always going to have alternate costumes..

Mazuve1234

Sep 2, 2018
I really liked that arc and the buildup on both of the Captain America books because of the really good writing by Nick Spencer and it was something new than just fighting against a villain. When it ended, it was also the time I stopped reading comics as they returned to the status quo I found uninteresting like Odinson, Tony, Steve and Sam being back to old roles..