Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
The exclusive trailer (which I think was already out?) looked by the books and generic as hell. Samuel L in a starring role is cool I guess.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Still looks not great to me. Doesn't look like it is doing anything unique by mcu standards.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yeah, this is a WAY better trailer than the last one. I already got my tickets, so I should be good to go.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Those photon blasts look really bad.

giphy.gif

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
FFS usually Canada is slow as hell in getting tickets up just checked and the first night is sold out so friday it will be.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I've got an unconscious bias thing going on but Larson's line delivery still comes off as really wooden here. It's like they told her to be as "cool" or "badass" as possible but it isn't really landing with any of the lines, it just sounds bad.

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't feeling it after the first few trailers, but this one got me on board.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
The space battle looks cool but man I'm just not feeling the rest and I'm not gonna pay for one sequence.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm most likely moving by the 1st week of March, so I'm gonna have to chance not buying an advance ticket.

EDIT: Just watched the trailer and it's the best trailer of the bunch by a good country mile.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I would say this is a good trailer it just isn't getting me excited for the film at all.

It just doesn't have anything attention grabbing, like a kaleidoscope of buildings as with Doctor Strange, or the scale gags of an Ant-Man.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Even though I would say this is a good trailer it just isn't getting me excited for the film at all.

It just doesn't have anything attention grabbing, like a kaleidoscope of buildings as with Doctor Strange, or the scale gags of an Ant-Man.

Yeah. They are really just coasting in the marvel brand and not selling this particular movie at all.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Out of all the characters the MCU has given films, Carol is the first where even the comics couldn't give a concrete (and arguably good) origin. She was (IMO) past by her successor (Ms. Marvel) years ago and to this day I don't really think she has ever had a quality comic run (and Marvel did her real dirty in the 70s and 80s).

Here's hoping we get a definitive (and good) version of the character.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was better than the last two trailers.

Don't know anything about Cpt Marvel beyond Wikipedia and outraged exclamations by Slayven, but my ranking:

1. First trailer was hype and my daughter had the girl equivalent of African American Black Panther squee in a way Wonder Woman didn't.
2. This one - fast paced, light hearted, funny and no meaingful spoilers. Unless you hate old ladies IRL.
3. Second one was a real whiff. Dunno how they got to that.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Brie Larson showing more personalty and is less robotic than in previous trailers.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm more in for Fury than anything else, but hey, it's an "essential" piece for Endgame, so of course I'm gonna go see it.