• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
It's official, Bamco just released the trailer revealing the release date for the game.

Nothing yet regarding the leaked listing for Collector's Editions nor DLC that's coming afterwards.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Hyped !

And HardRojo you can get more info on the 4 special editions from the Bandai store itself:

de.bandainamcoent.eu

CAPTAIN TSUBASA: RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS

10 Jahre nach dem letzten Konsolenspiel gibt es endlich wieder ein neues Spiel zu Captain Tsubasa! Captain Tsubasa ist ein Manga-Meisterwerk, das auch 2020 noch in aller Welt geliebt wird. Das neue Konsolenspiel ist ein Arcade-Fußballspiel mit aktueller Grafik, in dem Spieler Superaktionen...

OP
OP
HardRojo

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Hyped !

And HardRojo you can get more info on the 4 special editions from the Bandai store itself:

de.bandainamcoent.eu

CAPTAIN TSUBASA: RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS

10 Jahre nach dem letzten Konsolenspiel gibt es endlich wieder ein neues Spiel zu Captain Tsubasa! Captain Tsubasa ist ein Manga-Meisterwerk, das auch 2020 noch in aller Welt geliebt wird. Das neue Konsolenspiel ist ein Arcade-Fußballspiel mit aktueller Grafik, in dem Spieler Superaktionen...
HOLY SHIT IT'S 4 OF THEM! I thought there were only 2, the one with the figure and the one with the jersey.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Not getting fooled by Bandai again! I swear.

Kakarot was the final straw, no more anime games.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Never seen the anime for this, but this seems like it'll be the closest I can get to Inazuma Eleven Ares that was promised years ago, so I'll take it.

Not getting fooled by Bandai again! I swear.

Kakarot was the final straw, no more anime games.
These are completely different developers. It would be like saying a bad Xenoblade game is why you won't pick up the next 3D Mario game lol.

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
This looks like just the right kind of over the top crazy. Shame it's not coming out for Xbox, would probably pick it up down the line if it ever did.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Never seen the anime for this, but this seems like it'll be the closest I can get to Inazuma Eleven Ares that was promised years ago, so I'll take it.

These are completely different developers. It would be like saying a bad Xenoblade game is why you won't pick up the next 3D Mario game lol.

really?? I thought it was a Bandai production you pretty much know if it's just Bandai publishing.

Zephy

Oct 27, 2017
This looks so awesome. I hope you can tear the net when you use powerful special shots like on the NES game.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
If you put up some lifebars on that trailer, you could easily convinced me that this was another Bandai Anime Fighter XD
Almost surreal that its actually a different genre for once.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently this is the trailer with the original music.

It got changed for the American version.