• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY

Tomi does realize that Cardi B is beloved by most of America, right?

Right?

...why are we giving Tomi attention? She sold her soul for that sweet conservative cash. She has no original opinions of her own, she cannot function without a Twitter or teleprompter, the only reason she gets attention is because she's so young.

EDIT: On the plus side, the Twitter comments are amazing :D

Last edited:

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Tophat Linguini is annoying as hell.... cardi touched on a sore spot when she remembered that she is still on her parent's insurance.

Dultimate

Oct 27, 2017
If the GQ article is correct it's likely the Cardi knows that it wasn't Obama's shutdown per se but is talking to those who would try to hit back that Obama had a shutdown on his watch that was X days long.

I'm no fan of hers but I do like how she put it and the sense of urgency in her tone. Like, shit is real out there. Maybe a few more messages like that will get the young people out to vote in 2020.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

iamcardib @iamcardib

Leave me alone I will dog walk you .

Tomi Lahren @TomiLahren​
Looks like @iamcardib is the latest genius political mind to endorse the Democrats. HA! Keep it up, guys! #MAGA2020​

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
pbox.php

I can't believe someone actually asked Ja Rule.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

The nobody's tweet sounds so awkward. #buildthatwall. Girl the irony.
She's already lost 1.5k to 79.3k lmao.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Cardi will bury her on social media. More celebrities need to bury these fools on social media.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao if she had been supportive of trump Tomatillo would've been bowing down. The reason Republicunts are always the ones shouting that Hollywood needs to stay out of politics is the fact that so few in Hollywood actually are (or at least voice their support for) Republicunts.
It's telling, because any even slightly conservative (or even just "not really liberal") celebrity they swarm around. They're constantly desperate for validation from someone famous.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018
Expect little Ms. White Out to respond by saying the racism accusation is atypical of a liberal and dismissing the convo as being above it all.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
It always boggles my mind when celebrity republicans (Tomi) pick fights with democrat celebrities just because their celebrities. I mean did you look at yourself in the mirror or the dumbass you elected President?

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
The whole "I'm a transphobe who sent dudes to beat women my husband had affairs with because he can't keep his dick in his pants" is hard to look past.

Yeah... I hope she gets people fired up about the shutdown while shutting down people like Lahren, but I can't really get behind her outside of that context. Even if I did like her music from what I've heard.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
You mean Twatter Loudmouth? It's a Twitter thing/meme whatever.

I actually think it's funny, like when people talk about the actor British Complicated and you just know who they are talking about.
Yeah but when people talk about Benadryl Umberhulk they're doing it affectionately.