• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
Almost as good as her 2016 classic

"Vote for daddy Bernie bitch, y'all love fuckin foreign bitches, them hoes gonna get deported if Trump is president, hoe."

moeman

Oct 25, 2017
All these nicknames y'all I can't even 😂

On topic: that was a humorous yet surprisingly poignant video by cardi. This shutdown has serious consequences and it's good that celebs are using their social capital to spread awareness.

LordByron28

Nov 5, 2017
All these nicknames y'all I can't even 😂

On topic: that was a humorous yet surprisingly poignant video by cardi. This shutdown has serious consequences and it's good that celebs are using their social capital to spread awareness.
Agreed and I feel she did it in a relatable way. Expressing that she doesnt know the right course of action as politics isnt her thing but recognizing that something is seriously wrong and must be changed.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Small correction: Obama didn't shut the government down in 2013. House Republicans did.

Other than that, go off, love.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
I don't support Cardi politically; she's had plenty of Racist/transphobic remarks in the past.

She's got some bangers tho.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Hell nah, some of you are on some straight BS if you anyhow back Cardi B. The post right above mine is on point. She's a fraud. Don't be up in arms about Kevin Hart and what not but preace the gospel of this bitch.

She doesnt know shit, she's just getting fed stuff to say.

Trilby Largemouth
Tiki Laminate
Tommy Linguini
Toboggan Loggin
Toblerone Lambshank

BPHfqZ.gif

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Reminds me of the old GQ article when she's going over the rise of social security and The New Deal.
Always something to watch whatever small interests celebs have that don't relate to their usual lane.

"…Franklin Delano Roosevelt." She nods, agreeing with herself. "Yes."
"I love political science," says Cardi, tucking into: Brussels sprouts with bacon, mashed potatoes with lobster, macaroni and cheese with optional truffle upgrade, shrimp cocktail with lemon and salt on the side, and a Coke with extra ice. We know the West Hollywood restaurant Cardi selected for dinner is good because, a member of her team explained earlier, Drake ate here last night. "I love government. I'm obsessed with presidents. I'm obsessed to know how the system works.

"First of all," continues Cardi B, "he helped us get over the Depression, all while he was in a wheelchair. Like, this man was suffering from polio at the time of his presidency, and yet all he was worried about was trying to make America great—make America great again for real. He's the real 'Make America Great Again,' because if it wasn't for him, old people wouldn't even get Social Security."

GQ: I didn't know he started Social Security.

"Yes," she says, nodding. She has baby-doll features: big eyes, round face, minimal chin. "Yes, from the New Deal. It was a system to get us back from the world Depression—then, on top of that, while he was president there was a fucking war going on. World War II was going on. So all this shit going on in the United States, while recouping the country from an economic tragedy, making sure that America won the war—and his wife? I would say she was almost like Michelle Obama. She was such a good humanitarian, and we both got the same birthday, October 11th."
"One thing I could say: Being in a gang don't make you not one dollar. And I know for a fact every gang member, he asking himself, 'Why did I turn this?'"

Cardi unleashes her recollections of FDR's life and accomplishments in a passionate torrent that assumes no prior knowledge on the part of the listener and follows no time line. She knows which president succeeded Roosevelt (his vice president, Truman) and which preceded him (Hoover). She gives a brief overview of the 22nd Amendment. She used to be able to list all the U.S. presidents in order of term but is too nervous to try it in front of me. As a compromise, she invites me to name any president.

Buchanan.
"He was the 15th president," she says, and her tone is as neutral as if she were reciting types of weather. "Buchanan is the only president that was a bachelor."

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Ocasio-Cortez / B

I thought you guys loved people who "tell it like it is"

I actually wouldn't be mad. AOC's a solid US Progressive Democrat (which would make her center anywhere else in the Western World, lol) who's actually on the smarter side of most politicians despite the media having a hard on for her. And even before this incident one of the big things about Cardi B is she's apparently a huge history buff and thus 'facts would matter'.

Cardi B probably knows a lot more about President Franklin D ... https://mashable.com/2018/04/09/cardi-b-president-trivia/

Basically in comparison to the racist, genuinely low IQ assholes that we have in office now, it would CLEARLY be an upgrade with or without the shenanigans.