• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Cardi B becomes the third act -- and first woman -- with five of the top 10 hits on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart in a single week since the list began in 1958. She places five in the top 10 of the list dated Jan. 20.

Among all acts, Cardi B ties Drake and Kendrick Lamar for the most concurrent top 10s. Drake has done it eight times (all in 2016) and Lamar has managed the achievement once, in 2017. Among women, Cardi B was previously tied with Beyoncé, with four -- a feat Cardi B matched in the previous two weeks (Jan. 13 and Jan. 6).

Further, Cardi B is the only artist to achieve the feat with her first five chart entries.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...yonce-five-hits-top-10-rb-hip-hop-songs-chart

The chart:

rAUfWa7.png

BHIM7ar.gif

Well deserved, Cardi is awesome. Her verse in No Limit is fire

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
good on her, should it count though if it's not your song and you're just featured in it though?

Buffer

Oct 27, 2017
She honestly came outta no where.

Suddenly she is everywhere on my Spotify plays.

Still don't who she is really.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
She honestly came outta no where.

Suddenly she is everywhere on my Spotify plays.

Still don't who she is really.
She's pretty funny off the mic and blunt. Iirc she was actually a bit of a reality tv star before she became a rapper.

Apparently she's said some dumb stuff though and she's engaged to offset who also says dumb shit.

Gorillaz

Oct 25, 2017
if you would have told me last year that cardi b would be the one holding it down for NYC I would have laughed

Air

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for her. I've enjoyed everything I've heard from her so far

Skux

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yes, the Pitbull technique of being featured on everyone else's song.

Deleted member 10611

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am completely and unironically clueless as to who this is. Definitely one of those situations where I'd probably recognize these songs if I heard them, though.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Last time I checked, she also had 3 songs in the top 10 on the Hot 100 ("Bodak Yellow," "Motor Sport" and "No Limit")

Billboard is blocked at work, so I can't see right now.

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Im impressed she managed to do it without a lick of talent. Can't knock the hustle though. Something tells me she isn't going to have a lot of longevity.