• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Carl's Jr. is making history this 4/20.

On Saturday, Carl's Jr. will debut the CBD-infused Rocky Mountain High: CheeseBurger Delight at a single location in Denver, Colorado. The CBD Burger will be available for $4.20 during the one-day test, fittingly held on April 20, a weed-filled celebration for many Americans.

With the test, Carl's Jr. will become the first major fast-food chain to roll out a cannabis-infused menu item - even if just for location, one-day event.

The CheeseBurger Delight consists of two beef patties, topped with pickled jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, fries, and CBD-infused Santa Fe Sauce.

Blaze it if old

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddr...bis-infused-burger/ar-BBW1Q7H?ocid=spartandhp

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Few places in nyc have already been doing that, but fast food chains definitely have the built in infrastructure to really blow it out.

Dec 6, 2017
US
I was about to say I don't even know what Carl's Jr is because I'm from NYC but turns out they exist here...where the fuck have I been?

Prattle

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
A country that's progressive in so many ways.

Now's the time to teach the population the benefits of progressive taxation. Might be easier if they're stoned as well. 😂

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
We had two of these open in our area and they closed within months. They were just gone one day.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Is Carl's Jr ..... Just a Hardee's? Wtf ?? I've never heard of this place.

HadesHotgun

Oct 25, 2017
CBD infused = literally nothing

It'll be amusing if people who eat these burgers trick themselves into thinking they're high.

Being real though, I can't wait for federal oversight to purge this snake oil bullshit.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
CBD oil did absolutely nothing for me.
Yeah, some people swear by it. What's the word on that stuff? I'm leaning toward snake-oil but I don't really smoke. Damn, I'd prob. be a prime candidate to try some out and see if there are any effects.

Point is, CBD seems like a cop out and a half. Did anyone actually ask for this? lol

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
C3Tm.gif

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, some people swear by it. What's the word on that stuff? I'm leaning toward snake-oil but I don't really smoke. Damn, I'd prob. be a prime candidate to try some out and see if there are any effects.

Point is, CBD seems like a cop out and a half. Did anyone actually ask for this? lol

The sales pitch I was given 100% felt like snake oil, but the jury is still out it seems.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston

Yeah it's pretty dumb, produces no real short term effect. Maybe it has some extremely mild pain relief or relaxing effect

SeeingeyeDug

Oct 28, 2017
CBD infused = literally nothing

It'll be amusing if people who eat these burgers trick themselves into thinking they're high.

Being real though, I can't wait for federal oversight to purge this snake oil bullshit.

It's not snake oil. It still has pain relieving properties, but it has no THC so nothing to affect the mind. This is basically just the medicine part of weed in a burger being falsely advertised as some weed burger. People are going to be disappointed but that doesn't mean CBD itself does nothing of value and needs to be regulated against existing.

If you're referring to the false advertising being the snake oil part, then I agree. If you're referring to CBD having benefits as being snake oil, then I disagree.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
F

Washington gets skipped. I love their bacon egg & cheese biscuits

Though I can get high and eat fast food in a parking lot just fine any day of the year lol

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait until weed is actually legalized so that we can get actual weed burgers :)))) I would try one.
They're really not hard to make but they def. stink up the place making the THC oil/butter that goes into the burger. Well that's how I would do it anyway. Maybe even with bacon fat instead. Hnghhh. I don't really like getting high but I love cooking so I would so make those for friends provided they bought at least the weed!

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
Cooking with cannabis/CBD is really interesting. Anyone interested should watch Bong Appétit on Hulu (viceland show) and avoid buying this silly fast food gimmick