• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, I'm always down for some Watanabe. Could end up being eehh like some of his stuff it ain't the end of the world if it is.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Music anime with Watanabe? In.

Somebody know who this FlyingDog is and their work?

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Watanabe, Bones and it seems to be mostly focused in music and female leads? I'm in.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just realizing that Watanabe seems like one of the few prominent anime directors to consistently put black characters in his shows without making them massive stereotypes.

....Shoutout to Michiko and Hatchin.

Jaoox

Oct 27, 2017
Terror in Resonance was mostly forgettable but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy watching it.

Looking forward to whatever he works on.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually a scifi show btw. It takes place on a colonized Mars where everything is handled by AI and computers, even creating and playing new music. The two leads are musicians in a world where they have long since been made obsolete.

Zeroro

Oct 27, 2017
Watanabe's track record is fantastic, and Space Dandy's one of my favorite things to come out of the medium, so I'm all in on this.

Osa15

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Loved sakamichi no apollon ost and story. This anime looks great and might have a better ost. I can't wait. Loved how unique the characters are as well.

Ghostswillpass

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Seems like it's set on Mars in Alba City, the same city seen in Cowboy Bebop.

I would love to potentially see some cameos from some of the Bebop characters, as long as they're not thrown in just for fanservice.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This looks cool as hell, and premieres in APRIL!? Goddamn this year is loaded

I hope it being a netflix exclusive doesn't mean that folks outside of Japan will have to wait months after it initially airs (Like Hi Score Girl and Kakegurui, other "Netflix originals")

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
This looks cool as hell, and premieres in APRIL!? Goddamn this year is loaded

I hope it being a netflix exclusive doesn't mean that folks outside of Japan will have to wait months after it initially airs (Like Hi Score Girl and Kakegurui, other "Netflix originals")

This is how every Netflix anime works that is premiering on TV in Japan.

Eldy

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
It's been eighty-four five years...

Glad to see Watanabe back! (I look forward to watching this in three months. 😐)

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to watching this even though I won't be able to for a while. In the mean time I came across this, is nice to see :)

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Are there English subtitles? I just subscribed to ExpressVPN a couple weeks ago for a trip overseas, seems like it could still come in handy!