• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are 2019 two liter family sedans that out accelerate Lamborghini Countach's and get similar top speeds in total silence and air conditioned comfort.

Cars are wild y'all

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do drive one, Carrera S, last of the non turbo flat sixes. When I gun the pedal she screams like a banshee, and everything else just somehow blurs all around me, and I feel that G force pinning me back. Hugs the road like a snake on curves. And that gurgling noise on downshifts...mmmmm.

get a room

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Just make sure you don't lose your keys. Fiat tried charging me $1500 to replace my lost keys.

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Traded in my 2013 Genesis Coupe for a 2019 Subaru WRX Premium. I'm blown away by all the features. It is definitely crazy.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I drove a car last year that had a display on the dashboard which showed you the local speed limit. There's a few other features I wish I had too:

- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind spot detection
- Idle stop-start