• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
new trailer with a new logo

SiMmx1d.png

for those that don't remember, Infinity Train was one of the pilots CN launched last year that grew a big audience and was subsequently greenlit

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
What has me interested the most is the tone. It's very eerie and slow for an animated show.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the art definitely had a jump. I like Tulip's new design as well. Really hope they got Ashley Johnson back for this.

Looking forward to it.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Edited Thread Title.

Was obviously not Avengers 4, so added the network so things would get back on track and talk about the show.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only change I hate are the new glasses. Besides that everything looking swell and dandy.

Oct 30, 2017
Looks interesting. And I like the art style, which isn't something I've said about a show on Cartoon Network in quite some time. I will remember this because now I'm interested.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
Did people really think Infinity Train was the title of the next Avengers movie? What sense would that make?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Looks really cool and even a bit horror inspired. Don't see a lot of kids shows going that route

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know about that short, I'm so happy it did greenlight... Loved that pilot and I'm now looking forward to it.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been eagerly awaiting this show ever since I first saw the pilot a year or two ago. This has a really promising narrative hook and the characters introduced in the pilot all felt quite fun. Digging the mysterious, horror-tinged vibes of the new clip too.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Alright watched the pilot, and now I'm excited about this show, especially since the teaser is going for a more serious tone.

I also appreciate that the hero is a
470378932815003670.png

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hated the short, so I don't know what people see in this, but good for them! I can't be salty because more animation + I already got OK KO.

Charcoal

Nov 2, 2017
I hadn't ever heard of or seen the short, but I have to say...it's pretty dope. Looking forward to the first season.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
I'm definitely interested to see how this holds up as a series! I can see it going places in terms of having an active base of speculation.

Soul Unison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested in the concept and unusually bleak and ominous tone, but I still kind of shake my head at how this is the premise to an Adventure Time episode with the serial numbers filed off and stretched into a full series.

OP
OP
ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As in it will have a set number of episodes from the get go? That makes me significantly more interested.
We dont know

I'm interested in the concept and unusually bleak and ominous tone, but I still kind of shake my head at how this is the premise to an Adventure Time episode with the serial numbers filed off and stretched into a full series.
The pilot is nothing like adventure time. Not even the mystery train episode of AT bare any resemblance to Infinity Train

Soul Unison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We dont know

The pilot is nothing like adventure time. Not even the mystery train episode of AT bare any resemblance to Infinity Train

It's kind of hard to say that two pieces of media don't bare "any resemblance" when they revolve around a mysterious apparently-extra-dimensional locomotive where every car is a self-contained challenge/dimension/scenario.

You're thinking of the Adventure Time episode "Mystery Train." I'm talking about the episode "Dungeon Train."

The train in that episode is literally adorned with infinity symbols, goes on forever, and apparently traps people within it (willingly,) until they manage to overcome it. It is an infinity train.

bypX1Jr.png

If you can't see the suspiciously-close parallels, you're blind.

Last edited:

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I remember watching the pilot and being quite interested, and the teaser's art update looks great. High hopes here

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of hard to say that two pieces of media don't bare "any resemblance" when they revolve around a mysterious apparently-extra-dimensional locomotive where every car is a self-contained challenge/dimension/scenario.

You're thinking of the Adventure Time episode "Mystery Train." I'm talking about the episode "Dungeon Train."

The train in that episode is literally adorned with infinity symbols, goes on forever, and apparently traps people within it (willingly,) until they manage to overcome it. It is an infinity train.

bypX1Jr.png

If you can't see the suspiciously-close parallels, you're blind.
Dungeon Train is what I thought of instantly when I saw the mini (just finished watching it).

I'm very much looking forward to this. Seems good and I like the concept, though the robot seems a bit annoying.

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
I must be crazy becauser I'm not seeing the improved art style. The backgrounds look good, but the character looks like a student animators project and not a very good one.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
To be honest I prefer how the character looked in the pilot. For some reason she looks a lot more unique there.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
this is gonna be a fun show. hopefully it'll keep the intrigue up for the length of its run.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
I'm so so happy this got greenlit. Such a neat premise and the pilot really sold me on it, hopefully the full show can live up to it.

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
The idea of a mysterious (sometimes infinite) train where weird stuff happens is hardly a concept original to Adventure Time lol.

They've been making stories like that... well, ever since trains.