• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Reed Richards - Timothy Olyphant

Holy shit, YES! YES YES YES!!

tumblr_n7um3gS7xT1qlqunwo1_500.gif

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
I think Glenn Howerton could be a legit great Reed Richards. He's tried out for MCU roles before. If I recall correctly, he was up for Star Lord.

I think Doom is the hardest to cast by far.

Oct 27, 2017
Illinois
Bruce Campbell - Reed Richards
Helena Bonham Carter - Sue Storm
Johnny Depp - Johnny Storm
Jack Black - Ben Grimm

Dr. Doom - Gene Wilder CGI

Dierected by Tim Burton

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Doom should never be without his mask in the movie.
They need the full fledged comic Doom who is already a menace and isn't created alongside the FF.

I also think Doom should be handled the Darth Vader way, impressive actor in the suit with good poses and a very good voice for him.

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, the rights to fantastic Four belong to Constantin Film not Fox if i'm not mistaken. They had a deal with Fox for the production of the last movies, but the rights should still be with them after the Disney/Fox deal. Or am i mistaken?

Broken Joystick

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
England
Doom should never be without his mask in the movie.
They need the full fledged comic Doom who is already a menace and isn't created alongside the FF.

I also think Doom should be handled the Darth Vader way, impressive actor in the suit with good poses and a very good voice for him.

Tom Hardy as Doom.

Wait, the rights to fantastic Four belong to Constantin Film not Fox if i'm not mistaken. They had a deal with Fox for the production of the last movies, but the rights should still be with them after the Disney/Fox deal. Or am i mistaken?

The deal specifically stated that Disney would receive the rights I believe.

The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love.
https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...sney-Company-Acquire-Twenty-First-Century-Fox

jdstorm

Jan 6, 2018
Reed: Steven Yuen
Sue: Whoever
Johnny: Tremaine Brown Jr
Ben: Taylor Kitsch
Doom: Whoever

Alx

Oct 27, 2017
Call me crazy but I really did like Ioan Gruffudd as Reed Richards.
Invisible Woman : Scarlett Johannsson. With a twist : she's always invisible, and you can only hear her voice, like in Her.
the Thing : Andy Serkis. Because who cares what he really looks like, it's just CGI right ?
Human Torch : ... any young, blonde actor. Who cares about Human Torch anyway ?

Doom : Tom Cruise. Because why not. I guess he could play a good megalomaniac.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Reed Richards - Oscar Isaac

UhEkyP2.jpg

Sue Richards
- Zoe Kravitz

V9dtpUg.jpg

Johnny Storm - John Boyega

tf0RLtT.jpg

Ben Grimm - Billy Eichner

pi4F2gQ.jpg

Victor Von Doom - Jonathan Rhys Meyers