• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One good game, one terrible game, one great game. I hope "Advance Collection" is just trying to be succinct and this actually includes the DS games. Then you'd have two more great games (DoS and OoE) at least.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
giphy.gif

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Holding out on hype until we confirm if it has the DS games as well. The only GBA game I really enjoyed was Aria of Sorrow. Aria of Sorrow was really good, though, so...

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
HHHRRNNNGGGGG.

Yes please. I'll buy it on PS5, and I'll dang well buy it again when LRG does their inevitable Switch release.

The Juste is loose!

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
And I was THIS close to paying $50 for a copy of Circle of the Moon yesterday.

That reminds me, I need to go preorder that LRG run of the CV collection.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Oh shiiiiiiit!

Granted I still have all the GBA cartridges for these games already, but I'd still love to have them all on Switch (or PC maybe).

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played Circle since the original GBA with no backlight. The game was already pretty dark so it was like hard mode

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Didn't think Konami would 1-up Capcom with Castlevania Advanced Collection before Megaman Battle Network collection yet here we are.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
One good game, one terrible game, one great game. I hope "Advance Collection" is just trying to be succinct and this actually includes the DS games. Then you'd have two more great games (DoS and OoE) at least.
I know I'm in the minority but I think HoD is a really good game. Doesn't hold a candle to AoS but still.

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My dream:

-Circle of the Moon
-Harmony of Dissonance
-Aria of Sorrow
-Dawn of Sorrow
-Portrait of Ruin
-Order of Ecclesia
-Adventure Rebirth
-The multiplayer one on 360 i'm blanking on the name of.

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
i really hope the ds games are included (but i have no idea how to port them to some consoles, because of the missing touch screen). a collection just for 3 gba games seems a bit weak.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would this include the Juste game and the Soma games?

Edit: I forgot the Soma games were on the DS. What other Advance Castlevania games were there?

The Boat

Oct 28, 2017
Just the other day I was hoping they would release something like this. DS collection too please.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Which one is the terrible one? I've only played Circle of the Moon and it was at launch. I have basically no recollection of it haha.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
What you don't know is that this is a port of Castlevania, Castlevania Legacy of Darkness, and Lords of Shadow 2 and I am HERE for it.