• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yikes at the trophies. No plat makes this a hard pass for me. I can deal with something like Wild Guns Remastered but a full collection? Nah.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
That's not a bad list for the xbox side of things though since it'll be 1000G there.
Gonna come down to if there's infinite continues and such.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
No plat? Oh come on. Sony needs to change that shit and make every game require one. Still trophies are more important to me than achievements so still getting it on ps4.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Well shit I already own all these but I'm a sucker for re-buying all my old games on steam and I reeeaaaalllyyy want that potential collection 2 with sotn/rondo/gba stuff so I'm doing my part I guess lol

Mr_Bubbles

Jan 28, 2018
Really hope those M2 promises will come through (on Switch for me), will probably wait for a sale though.

Yesterday

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's up on the US Eshop finally
Ugh stupid Sony ruining the future collections with their crappy exclusive PSP ports.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely looking forward to Part 2 with Rondo, SotN, and the GBA and DS IGAvanias. (Hopefully.)