• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 23, 2017
Uh I don't know what to think about this.

Aren't those character portraits reused from Harmony of Despair or something?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd play it, I don't understand the hate towards phone games. If it's released in NA, that is, which hopefully it will.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
If it can be played with a controller it'll be mine. Although no Iga probably means the game will be shit.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, right. Because when I think skill-focused side-scrolling action games, the first platform I think of is iOS.

I'm sure it'll be loaded to the brim with trashy gacha mechanics and premium currencies, too.

Thanks, Konami. Thanks for reminding us all of how little you care about Castlevania.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, right. Because when I think skill-focused side-scrolling action games, the first platform I think of is iOS.

I'm sure it'll be loaded to the brim with trashy gacha mechanics and premium currencies, too.

Thanks, Konami. Thanks for reminding us all of how little you care about Castlevania.

If it's even remotely similar to Harmony of Despair, the sheer fuckery they are about to inflict on the player base in terms of Premium currency stuff...

I just can't. I just can't with this company anymore.

Pascal

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Parts Unknown
I have never in my life had more of a mood whiplash reading through a thread title than I did just now.

I mean, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links is pretty good, so I guess I'll give it a shot. But, damn that thread title really threw me for a loop.

Dynheart

Self-requested ban
Oct 31, 2017
Castlevania is in my top 5 IP's of all time. I have been patient, very patient....please...not like this.