• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Last edited:

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I would buy this instantly if it got enhanced.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Castlevania-LoS/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b4e0809

Was previously delisted but it seems they fixed the licensing after it went BC a couple months back. Current price is $19.99 (LoS2 is $29.99). Make sure you wishlist it to don't miss out on future sales.

Fuel is also back available for purchase on Xbox Live for $9.99 ahead of todays BC release.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/FUEL/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802434d080d
I thought you couldn't Wishlist 360 games?

Ethifury

Dec 4, 2017
Fantastic news! Now if only Arkham Origins would get a digital release...

It's overly long but it has some great moments. Performed like crap on PS3/360 with a yoyo frame rate but BC fixes this.

Ahhhh, I don't remember the frame rate I guess since at the time I didn't notice (or was aware of frame dips) but this is making me want a XB1X even more now. U_U

I also want Arkham Origins too. Barely touched it on Wii U.

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Delisted? I'm pretty sure it was never available digitally in the first place, like any multi disc game on 360 back then. Buy I could be wrong.

Proteus

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I didn't even know you could wishlist on Xbox store. I don't see an option for Lords of Shadow. Is it on the console itself only?

W.S.

Honest Work
Oct 28, 2017
Awesome, definitely picking it up digitally when it goes on sale so I could retire the disc.

I'll pick up Fuel too come next payday.

OP
OP
MauroNL

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
I would buy this instantly if it got enhanced.

I thought you couldn't Wishlist 360 games?
I didn't even know you could wishlist on Xbox store. I don't see an option for Lords of Shadow. Is it on the console itself only?
Ah, I figured since its for Xbox One games it would be for 360 games as well but I guess not. Maybe on the console itself since it uses the same store there?
Yeah I don't remember it ever being on the store either.
Delisted? I'm pretty sure it was never available digitally in the first place, like any multi disc game on 360 back then. Buy I could be wrong.
I assumed it was delisted because it wasn't available now but it could also have been that it was never released digitally in the first place. Either way its good that its there now. Now Konami just has to put Silent Hill Downpour on the store and they're set.

Last edited:

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Oh woops I meant a different Konami game: Silent Hill Downpour. ZOE HD was added not long after BC release but no dice for SH Downpour :( I mixed them up in my head, I knew I missed a Konami game.

I think the licensed tracks in Downpour were what caused the delisting. It probably wouldn't be complicated to replace them and re-list the game but you know, Konami...

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User warned: System wars
What does this have to do with anything?

It's been available on Steam for several years and is undoubtedly the best version considering the console performance sucks pretty hard. Not trying to troll, but any decent PC will run this better than 12+ year old hardware, or some emulation of that hardware.

I had this game on 360 and loved it back in 2010, even with the awful framerate. The PC version at 120FPS was insanely better.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's been available on Steam for several years and is undoubtedly the best version considering the console performance sucks pretty hard. Not trying to troll, but any decent PC will run this better than 12+ year old hardware, or some emulation of that hardware.

I had this game on 360 and loved it back in 2010, even with the awful framerate. The PC version at 120FPS was insanely better.
That has nothing to do with a thread letting Xbox owners know that a 360 BC has been made available digitally. Everybody knows PC typically has the better options to play games at higher framerates and resolutions aling with mods. Repeating it in threads where it's not relevant is not only redundant, but fucking annoying.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Again what does this have to do with the Xbox version being available on the store and BC?

It would be easier to just post "My PC is more powerful than your weak consoles" and be done with it.

Deleted member 25712

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Again what does this have to do with the Xbox version being available on the store and BC?

It would be easier to just post "My PC is more powerful than your weak consoles" and be done with it.

Holy shit you caught me. It was totally my intention to just stealth brag and not point out there's a version of a game I found to be more enjoyable than the first version I played, in the hopes that other people would also find it more enjoyable. My dastardly intentions have been laid bare. I will go off into the sunset by myself, in shame...with my ultra powerful PC that is so strong and rippling with teraflops, mocking anyone with a console (including myself).

Fare thee well.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
What does this have to do with the Xbox version being available on the store and BC?

It would be easier to just post "My PC is more betterer than your whack consoles" and be done with it.

Why do you guys enter these threads?
Don't be so sensitive, nobody (at least me) want to offend you or other console players.

ghoulie

Oct 28, 2017
I held off buying LoS 2 during the last sale cause this one wasn't available. Oh well, will grab them both next time.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Just in time for the early year game rush...

I never played these last gen and have wanted to jump in and try them. Glad they're finally available. Hopefully will have a chance by the summer. Backlog of new stuff is about to get silly.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic news! Now if only Arkham Origins would get a digital release...

It's overly long but it has some great moments. Performed like crap on PS3/360 with a yoyo frame rate but BC fixes this.
I also want Arkham Origins too. Barely touched it on Wii U.
Arkham Origins for 360 has a save file bug that was never fixed. I lost all of my progress on two separate occasions. I wonder if this has anything to do with why it's still not BC.

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
Good Example: This is cool for people wanting it on the Xbox. If possible, I'd still recommend getting it on the PC though, since it's easy to run and really cheap these days.

Bad (and real) Example: The PC version at 120hz though....

It's not rocket science guys. It's a forum for gaming discourse, ideally relevant to the topic at hand, and not for snarky drive bys.

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
If you'd like to pound your chest and peddle your PC elitism, go somewhere else and do it. Let us, who are interested in this information, discuss the topic at hand in peace.

What on earth are you talking about. Did you even read my post? I was making a criticism of the people dropping PC superiority comments, and saying that at the very least they could include better context and be more respective.

I literally ended my post saying the discussion should be relevant to the topic at hand.

I don't even own the game on the PC...

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
What on earth are you talking about. Did you even read my post? I was making a criticism of the people dropping PC superiority comments, and saying that at the very least they could include better context and be more respective.

I literally ended my post saying the discussion should be relevant to the topic at hand.

I don't even own the game on the PC...
Clearly I read your post. I misunderstood it, which is entirely different. It gets so frustrating, these drive-by posts, and I misinterpreted your post on account of. I apologize.

Haikira

Dec 22, 2017
Northern Ireland
@DJ Lushious Apologies too. I got pretty defensive there. It's all cool :)

On topic, I'm glad it's listed for purchase. Was pretty disappointed when I found it out was BC, but disc only. Think i'll hold off for a sale though.

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet! I loved the first one despite its flaws: is LOS2 really as bad as it was made out to be? I would have picked it up but I think it came out after the PS4 launch so I just never got to it.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought it on my phone but it's impossible to find it on the Xbox. What am i supposed to do ?