• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cj_iwakura

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coral Springs, FL
I was hoping that was Grant, but it was just Trevor. :(

I think they should skip straight to Rondo/SotN once Trevor's arc is done, which I could see this being the end of.

Runner

Nov 1, 2017

I think they should skip straight to Rondo/SotN once Trevor's arc is done, which I could see this being the end of.

I think it would make sense to to SotN next too- they have that connective tissue with Alucard- they could tie Rondo into that

Ambient80

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Carmilla should make for an interesting villain, but if this season adapts Curse of Darkness as it seems we should also see Isaac in a much more prominent role, as well as Zead. I'm fine with Dracula being given a rest; having him every season as the bad guy would villain decay him in a flash.
Yeah I def want his return to be a REALLY big deal and not some side plot or the "REAL surprise big bad" who just appears at the end of the season or something.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Yeah, let's skip right over Simon Belmont and Castlevania I, II and IV, what a fantastic idea. /s

Yeah I def want his return to be a REALLY big deal and not some side plot or the "REAL surprise big bad" who just appears at the end of the season or something.

Agreed; if they keep adapting games, Dracula is going to go through enough villain decay on his own just by adapting his canon appearances; adding him when he isn't supposed to appear would be really dumb.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

New Cast:
Jessica Brown Findlay as Lenore
Yasmine Al Massri as Morana
Ivana Milicevic as Striga
Bill Nighly(!!) as Saint Germain
Navid Negahban as Sala
Jason Isaacs as The Judge
Toru Uchikado as Taka
Rila Fukushima as Sumi
Barbara Steele as Miranda