• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando

Out March 5

Widescreen vid

Also: the poster below means end of S2 spoiler. Not a poiler for this season.

Last edited:

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Major SPOILER in the video.

Looks badass!

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Animation looks better but the art doesn't look as crisp.
Hyped for it.

And where is this Devil May Cry series?

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Kinda looks like a Malachi in the background at 1:29. It has bigger wings and another set of eyes, but cool that they are using more of the bestiary.

KeithM

Jan 15, 2020
Loved the second season, and hyped for this, but I forgot how ugly the non-action scenes are.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Awesome!!!! I seriously dig this series

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks dope but the English voice acting of the main villain didn't inspire me with much confidence in her portions here. I'll have to judge it in the full series with more context.

Dec 12, 2019
It just me or this season looks a little different than the previous one? More CGI backgrounds, different choice of colors and general art direction. Hmm...

Is Netflix changed the animation studio? Any info?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I was a little worried about the animation since I heard Spencer Wan wasn't involved with this season a while ago, but there are quite a few impressive scenes in that trailer.

futurevoid

Oct 25, 2017
After
Bloody Tears making it into the last season
I really hope we hear more classic series music in Season 3.

Last edited:

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
It just me or this season looks a little different than the previous one? More CGI backgrounds, different choice of colors and general art direction. Hmm...

Is Netflix changed the animation studio? Any info?

Ok so it wasn't just me that noticed the colors and such looked a bit different. It still looks hype/crisp as fuck though so I see no cause for concern right now, only hype. But yeah it did look a tiny bit different.

Sagitario

Oct 26, 2017
I still think about THAT fight in season 2. I watch it every now and then cause I love the Bloody Tears arrangement and it was a pretty damn cool battle.

Tunichtgut

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Looks good, but somehow it looks a bit cheap in some places, cause of CGI? I don't know what to expect this season, cause i really liked

Dracula, and now that he is gone

not sure what to be excited about.