KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I know Simon's games didn't have much in the way of story, but it's still odd to me that they're skipping straight to Richter after their Castievalnia III adaptation.

(One step closer to a Symphony adaptation.)

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Very exciting. I wonder if they'll lead into SOTN.
I know Simon's games didn't have much in the way of story, but it's still odd to me that they're skipping straight to Richter after their Castievalnia III adaptation.

(One step closer to a Symphony adaptation.)
Similar to how the first show bled into Curse of Darkness, I wouldn't be surprised if we get SOTN in the back half of this one

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IMG_1530.png

ffs

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Similar to how the first show bled into Curse of Darkness, I wouldn't be surprised if we get SOTN in the back half of this one

The only problem with that is that I really find it difficult to see how they can do SotN again when the Alucard/Dracula fight was already perfect. This Dracula isn't going to fight his son again.

I think they have to just tell a new story featuring Richter.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Nocturne.... in the moonlight?
I can hope

Intrigued to see how they handle Maria here, firstly the design, secondly the animal summons committing gratuitous violence.

Murlin

Feb 12, 2019
The name "Nocturne" clearly means it will get into SOTN storyline, the Japanese name for that game is "Nocturne in the Moonlight"

Acido

Oct 31, 2017
If they were still able to make more Castlevania they should've properly finished the first show instead of rushing it. That said, I'll be seated for this one when it comes out.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
The only problem with that is that I really find it difficult to see how they can do SotN again when the Alucard/Dracula fight was already perfect. This Dracula isn't going to fight his son again.

Easy, just lean into the Shaft angle. Him corrupting Richter is SoTN's most interesting story point, anyway.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

Idk, I could see it again.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017

Probably just up the focus on evil Richter and flesh that out more

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
I forget: was there any tease at the end of the last season about what possible storylines could continue/spin-off from Trevor's story? Didn't he and Sypha have a baby son? (I don't remember if they named him and have no clue if Richter is canonically the son of Trevor in the games.)

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
I know it's still Netflix, but is this also being run/produced (etc.) by the same people as the main Netflix series?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I forget: was there any tease at the end of the last season about what possible storylines could continue/spin-off from Trevor's story? Didn't he and Sypha have a baby son? (I don't remember if they named him and have no clue if Richter is canonically the son of Trevor in the games.)

Trevor is the first Belmont to defeat Dracula in the core canon. Richter is the son or grandson of Simon Belmont. Several, several generations post-Trev.

Stath

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Mar 4, 2022
Glad this is still happening, I'm super-excited for this. Great name, too.