• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Fun bonus round: Totally calling it that the girl Alucard is fighting is Sonia Belmont and Trevor isn't the last Belmont.

Whoever it is, I hope it results in a parallel like with Dracula and his wife, Alucard deserves some happiness after the last we saw of him in S2. I don't want our boy to be lonely, let him experience love like what saved his father.

Edit: what are the chances... Alucard's scenes are set in the future (but not made immediately apparent) ? I can't help but feel he would body the fuck out of any not Dracula vampire, and he has to protect the castle.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2019
Whoever it is, I hope it results in a parallel like with Dracula and his wife, Alucard deserves some happiness after the last we saw of him in S2. I don't want our boy to be lonely, let him experience love like what saved his father.

Edit: what are the chances... Alucard's scenes are set in the future (but not made immediately apparent) ? I can't help but feel he would body the fuck out of any not Dracula vampire, and he has to protect the castle.

Alucard does get happiness. That is with Maria Renard, who yes does have some of his mothers more direct personality. But we have to wait till Symphony of the Night for them to meet.

Given what we have, I'm going to guess this is a smaller one off character or original character that's facing Alucard and she's going to pull him away from the castle causing Issac to take it over.

Hooded lady is possible form of Death.

The one that has me curious is the guy in the back of the poster. He looks a bit like a redesigned Rinaldo from Lament and he may be holding a crimson stone. But Dracula/Mathias should have it.

Also of note, that woman can not be Sonia, fighting Alucard because she was Trevor's mom and Adrian was his father.

Also red head, probably Laura, Carmilla's lover/servant.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this. I binged all the episodes a few weeks ago. S2 was so damn good. Isaac is one of the most compelling villains I've seen on screen in quite some time. Spoilery question:

Any chance Dracula will come back?

OP
OP
Gundam

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this. I binged all the episodes a few weeks ago. S2 was so damn good. Isaac is one of the most compelling villains I've seen on screen in quite some time. Spoilery question:

Well, it's Castlevania, so it's more of a question of When rather than If. I don't expect it this season, at least not in a long-term fashion. Maybe for a blip.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15

He'll be back. Hopefully with Death, and a lot of other things from the underworld. Having Dracula without his best buddy Death feels wrong.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece

Alucard from the future would be an interesting twist considering he is present at almost every happening, he could act as a narrator for the show.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
ERDXpqsWsAIG9Bk

New artwork. Guessing might be used as the banner on Netflix proper.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

New Cast:
Jessica Brown Findlay as Lenore
Yasmine Al Massri as Morana
Ivana Milicevic as Striga
Bill Nighly(!!) as Saint Germain
Navid Negahban as Sala
Jason Isaacs as The Judge
Toru Uchikado as Taka
Rila Fukushima as Sumi
Barbara Steele as Miranda
Lance Reddick(!!) as The Captain

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Wow they really backtracked on adapting Curse of Darkness. Sad.
The new castings says otherwise.
St. Germain played by Bill Nighy is giving me life, that shit is gonna be WILD.

Also another one stands out because it would be hilarious if they did that.
A character literally called Lenore in a series that has tons of Lost Lenores over the ages is a bit too on the nose for my tastes.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
This show has such a good fucking cast. Like.. goddamn. There are no bad casting choices.