• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mattakuevan

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Poor cat"? Damn thing probably just horfed its food like a fatty. Cats vomit all the time because they're stupid.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I have this paranoia about having electronics on the floor. Not because I have a cat, but this doesn't help

Jul 18, 2018
I've been around a lot of cats vomiting before and none of them look like that in the picture.
Looks like cat pasta wtf hahhahaha

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
It looks like his cat literally inhaled canned, shredded cat food without chewing or anything, and then kindly deposited it on top of his PC for him.

My cat has puked a few times but it's never looked like that. It's not even a touch digested.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
cats often eat too quickly and then puke it up immediately. this is normal. this is why you keep your pc and cables where your cat can't get on top of or inside of it.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Is that for real or is that fake for publicity? That's about 3x as much throw-up as I've ever seen from any cat, and it looks more like pasta than cat food.

Feb 15, 2018
That's some catlateral damage.

Catality.

tenor.gif

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Is that for real or is that fake for publicity? That's about 3x as much throw-up as I've ever seen from any cat, and it looks more like pasta than cat food.
come canned food is sold as 'shreds' to resemble shreds of meat. i doubt cats care if it's pate or whole chunk tuna they'll wolf down anything with gravy in it.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Poor kitty. But that looks like A LOT of food. No wonder it came out :O
Doesn't mean it's sick tho. Still, hope the cat is fine :)

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
Good place to vom. I bet the cat immediately ran away to comfortably sleep somewhere while he inspected the mess.

Typographenia

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
My computer case has venting holes on the top, and the giant mouse pad that I use goes covers those holes after I shut down the pc. I'm always paranoid my cats will decide to sit on top of the desk and drop a hair ball in there...

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm used to cat puke, but never on my computer like that, haha. My cat pukes fairly often and it's a combo of eating too fast and having stomach issues.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I've had the exact same thing happen to me, but fortunately I had a fine mesh grill cover on the top of my PC and was able to clean it up really quick before anything got into the case.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
gf's dog needed a special bowl to eat, used to just be a vacuum, suck the regular bowl down. He'd walk outside and just vomit, only to eat it again.
Fucking dogs man.