CatEra |OT| Share your pics, read our tips, ask any questions

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you all. It's quite a shock.

One of the last pics I took, just a few days ago (I was sick with the flu all week and she'd jump on me to snuggle every day <3):

I am heartbroken and numb right now. RIP poor little Arya, gone way too soon. 😭
Coming in way late, but I'm sorry for your loss. I love black cats...if you have any other pictures of her to share, if sharing helps you feel better, I'd love to see more of her.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise

Luna’s getting big.

Also, turns out Luna is a boy, whoops. He’s keeping the name because fuck it really. Just weird the vet didn’t correct us when he was brought in for his broken leg.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you. Still doesn't feel real tbh...

Here are some more though the quality is crap. All of those were taken while I was sick and she wanted to snuggle <3

I just caught up and read what happened, I'm so sorry to hear you lost Arya :( It sounds a little similar to how we lost Spooky last year, she had developed a cough that we didn't think much of, and a month or two later but before we knew it we had to say goodbye :'(

Spooky was a snuggler as well, so I'm sure wherever they are, they're best of friends <3

I didn't realise it until now, but this is the last photo I took of Spooks:

It's going to sting for a long fucking time (if not forever)... but you'll soon realise that while there'll never be another like her, there's comfort in having been lucky enough to know and love her while you could <3

Apologies if this post is basically just making it all about my situation, I just hope it helps to know you're not alone in what you're going through <3

If I may lighten the mood a little, Taika has suddenly taken to climbing on my back from his cat tree WHILE I'M CLEANING OUT HIS LITTER. Little fucker.

Oct 26, 2017
If I may lighten the mood a little, Taika has suddenly taken to climbing on my back from his cat tree WHILE I'M CLEANING OUT HIS LITTER. Little fucker.

That's adorable. I have an old futon standing against the wall. Osh uses it as her perch to watch over me or just sleep:

Yes. She tore it up climbing it but I was going to toss it once spring came along anyways.

Also she still has a distinct fascination with my feet:

And yes, She's tiny. She weighs just above five pounds. The vet told she was healthy as can be so I don't have to worry about anything really.