Catherine: Full Body launches on Switch 7/7

Renfran

Aug 28, 2018
???

And??

Well, maybe i should say "more considering" instead?

Idk, who the fuck cares about proper english lol
C'mon, you guys get the point. Stop being an asshole

Catherine original : gamebryo
Catherine full body : p5 engine

Idk if this have been confirmed, but it's not gamebryo so most likely p5 engine

I'm glad the English version drop the "for nintendo switch" lol
SMTV has been in development for a very, very long time. We will see it...when we see it. Persona nor Persona 5 will ever be on a Nintendo platform. They don’t care about your sales or support when there’s contracts in place just like there’s ones for Nintendo and SMT.

People using this to gauge something are setting themselves for disappointment. Let it go already and just pickup a PS4, P5Royal is exclusive and comes out in a few days. When SMTV comes out, it’ll be exclusive too.

Last edited:

Newman96

Oct 27, 2017
Always been interested in this game but never got round to it, will I like this if I loved Persona 5?

Ghifari77

Jan 27, 2019
Yes, that's exactly what i'm saying.

Thank you for agreeing with me, you're a nice person.
Umm...... Are you sure you quote the right person?

What you said have nothing to do with what i said lol.

Also can we stop talking about other games please?
This is a Catherine FB port thread.
I don't care about port of persona, smt, or whatever, there are already tons of thread if you want to discuss that

Always been interested in this game but never got round to it, will I like this if I loved Persona 5?
In term of style and music... Yes. It's different but there's quite similarity.

Story are debatable though, but if you like adult characters in P5 then maybe you'll like it.

Gameplay have nothing to do with p5, but it's good if you like puzzle

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
Just waiting for the pre-order to go up at ... any online retailer, I guess, because none have listed it yet.

Arsenekinz

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
But isn't Persona 4 Arena just a fighting game? How can that be considered a sequel?
Story mode of P4A and P4AU are direct sequels to both Persona 4 and Persona 3. Just like how P5S is a direct sequel to Persona 5 despite being a "spin-off"

Persona 4 Dancing All Night also has a story mode that takes place after Arena and Golden's True Ending.

Oregano

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it necessarily means anything for Persona 5 per say but there's definitely something to read into here. I've seen a lot of people say that Catherine was already multiplatform but Switch was already out for two years when Fullbody first released in Japan on PS4 and Vita(!) so clearly if the original intention was for multiplatform it could've/would've happened at that point or at least before the western release.

The fact that's coming so much later than even the western release and seems to be bundling in all of the DLC implies to me at least that this is a change of strategy.

stealthyfrog

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
I don't think it necessarily means anything for Persona 5 per say but there's definitely something to read into here. I've seen a lot of people say that Catherine was already multiplatform but Switch was already out for two years when Fullbody first released in Japan on PS4 and Vita(!) so clearly if the original intention was for multiplatform it could've/would've happened at that point or at least before the western release.

The fact that's coming so much later than even the western release and seems to be bundling in all of the DLC implies to me at least that this is a change of strategy.
Hopefully it means that Atlus is at least thinking about shifting to a multiplatform strategy for all of its franchises