• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 1, 2017
uu9pmDP.gif

If the WOM on this is good, this is definitely gonna be this year's Greatest Showman, isn't it? Including that film's colossal legs at the box office.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
As a child I saw Peter Pan with Cathy Rigby on Broadway.

That was enough.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I don't think I've ever seen a movie being described as 'way too horny for its own good'. Now I need to see it 😂

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I had absolutely no interest in seeing this movie (and in fact, never wanted to see another movie at my local theater after they added reserved seating. I know a lot of people like that but I hate it with a fiery passion), but after reading these reviews, I might need to see CATS.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Y'all, how do you take a product with stuff like this and not have it be innuendo? The musical is like 80% innuendo.

Skyball Paint

Nov 12, 2017
All I know about CATS is the commercials for the musical I saw as a kid and the terrifying movie trailer. These tweets are making me scared of finding out more.