Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
This missed a few in 555, but those were blink and you miss it wearers

The Newest one Kamen Rider Sabela

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Need female garo or makai knight inatead of mage, and the in serie reason that female are weak isnt a reason, same with that knight that has the same situation as Ranma

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
Marika was the worst
"I just want a strong man to serve"
OOOf
Tsukuyomi is probably the best

Dec 30, 2020
latest

GET IN THERE TACKLE! Denparagen! You may call her an electromagnetic wave but she'll always be the first Kamen Rider Woman!

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
tumblr_poa8ezyq5K1sxfvy5o2_400.gifv

Also one of my favorite bits from Stronger, Tobei Tachibana tried to stop some mooks using her shockwave toss attack... although Tackle was standing behind him actually performing the attack.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Both and novels, which Yaiba appear, never played the pachinslot, but I heard yaiba appear in that too

Yaiba is the red knight in the middle
But situation is like Ranma from the anime of the same name

tumblr_o7pgoidSbo1s4e79ro8_1280.jpg
Good, Garo one of those things where the live action is crazier than the anime. The first season ends with a battle involving a 200 foot tall naked Super Model. I love that the scrub knights just have generic cat armor and the super stars get dog armor.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I was just watching the OP vid and zero specter's aesthetic caught my eye, how is ghost? any good?
Ghost isn't bad, but it blows it wad in the first 20ish epsiodes. And the rest is just spinning it wheels. But it has some fun character stuff

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I know this is a Sentai question and not a Kamen rider one but I gotta know, is the anime joke about the yellow ranger always liking curry a real thing or just an exaggeration that happened one or two times in the various series?

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I know this is a Sentai question and not a Kamen rider one but I gotta know, is the anime joke about the yellow ranger always liking curry a real thing or just an exaggeration that happened one or two times in the various series?
It's just a misconception/joke going off the fact the first ever yellow ranger loved curry rice

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

Like mentioned above, it's a misconception, but in addition to the original yellow Ranger (Kiranger) there was also the yellow Ranger from Sun Vulcan (Vul Panther). Sun Vulcan is one of the series that was referenced in Japanese pop culture most often alongside Goranger, which is why that idea spread around, in spite of it not being an actual trend at all.

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
I was just watching the OP vid and zero specter's aesthetic caught my eye, how is ghost? any good?

I'd recommend Gaim and Build, but in particular if you want really serialized storytelling, the run from W-Fourze is also great but not so serialized if that's more your speed (though definitely still a bit since this is Rider of course). Oh and avoid Ghost. Just not worth the time investment for that last one and a big waste of amazing suit designs. I think Wizard is more fun than it gets credit for, but still kind of in that same bucket of not being worth the time investment despite the suits being <333

It's even an in-universe joke at this point. In Super Sentai Strongest Battle, someone mentions a team of yellows being full of curry-lovers and gets immediately corrected haha

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Yeah, the bullshit needs to stop and we need a woman Makai Knight already.

Yeah, that's an unfortunate knock against the franchise...they have some awesome women like Rekka and Bikku, but the only time they've even suggested the possibility of a female Makai Knight, it was that one character who got her dead Makai Knight father's humerus bone implanted in her arm so she could swing his sword, but it was still too heavy and she sucked.

How has the recent Garo stuff been?

It's good, the Jinga show was fantastic and the Versus Road series starts out a bit meh but quickly develops into its own thing and has some of the best character work in the series.