• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xpike

Oct 25, 2017
I often wonder, anti-vaxxers themselves must be vaccinated right? Like their parents were not as stupid as them, right?

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Pretty sure that's manslaughter and everyone directly involved in the well-being of that child should be locked up and also need some serious anti-vax deprogramming.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Take her remaining kids away. Half tempted to call DFS myself but I'm sure many have already done so.

Mother literally killed her son. Should be charged with negligence resulting in death of a minor.

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
So tragic. The internet really has revealed how gullible people are, but also how dangerous hear-say can be.

MAK11

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Darwinisme at work. 2020 Award Contestant.
Oh & FB is trash fire since its inception.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
Put potatoes in his socks?

this is quite sad, and the danger of letting anything anti - science go without question.

clearly stupidity has killed this poor child.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Take her remaining kids away. Half tempted to call DFS myself but I'm sure many have already done so.

Mother literally killed her son. Should be charged with negligence resulting in death of a minor.

One kid was already in the hospital for the flu and this kid was also in the hospital.

You guys are going a bit crazy with your faith in tamiflu.

Deleted member 4413

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One kid was already in the hospital for the flu and this kid was also in the hospital.

She willfully ignored doctor's orders that could have potentially saved the child. Has nothing to do with faith in a specific drug.

I also believe DFS should be called on anti vaxxers even if their children are not sick (yet).

Deleted member 6215

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

This has nothing to do with "faith" in Tamiflu, and everything to do with the spreading of horrible misinformation that's has 0% chance of doing anything positive for the flu.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
She willfully ignored doctor's orders that could have potentially saved the child. Has nothing to do with faith in a specific drug.

I also believe DFS should be called on anti vaxxers even if their children are not sick (yet).

It does have to do with faith in a specific drug. The Dr. gave everyone an rx for tamiflu. They did not fill that rx but otherwise sought proper medical treatment for their kids. This story is specifically about the mother seeking advice about tamiflu.

Deleted member 4413

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It does have to do with faith in a specific drug. The Dr. gave everyone an rx for tamiflu. They did not fill that rx but otherwise sought proper medical treatment for their kids. This story is specifically about the mother seeking advice about tamiflu.

What? The mother did not seek proper medical advice.

GiJose

Oct 25, 2017
Tamiflu is not a great drug, whether she gave it or not doesn't matter

The questions are did she overdose them on vitamins or cause harm from 'natural remedies', and did she delay seeking actual medical care when she should have brought her child in sooner due to worsening symptoms

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Tamiflu is not a great drug, whether she gave it or not doesn't matter

The questions are did she overdose them on vitamins or cause harm from 'natural remedies', and did she delay seeking actual medical care when she should have brought her child in sooner due to worsening symptoms

She definitely did when she talked about the fever not breaking

Should have been constantly monitoring the temps, made sure her son had fluids and maybe even given him something for the fever and as soon as the fever persisted or went above a certain temp she should have rushed him to the ER/clinic

Jay1V

Oct 28, 2017
Why would she trust some yahoos on the internet regarding her child's health over a doctor who has 8+ years of secondary education? Some people man