• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Can't leave all that money on the table but man...I wonder how it's gonna end up.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The PS4/Xbox versions Gon run on sub 30 FPS at a dynamic rez Niggas never seen before. I'm talking like 732p or some shit lmao

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017

I agree with John here. Cross-gen makes for massive workloads, especially for games that are already pushing things to the limit.

tripleg

Alt Account
Banned
Jul 30, 2020
Would y'all be upset if they dropped current gen support to get the game out?

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Didnt CDPR dismiss rumours of current gen systems struggling to run the game?

I remember there were even claims that the game wouldn't run at all on the launch Xbox One.

Seems like current gen versions should have just gotten the axe.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
the company is finalizing the process concerning current gen consoles

OIP.W7meYhJg1MDWHYVSTIhNvgHaEK

ravnelis

Prophet of Regret
Jan 1, 2018
I'm curious if this is a Watchdogs situation. Technically it got a PS3 version, but it barely looked like the PS4 version which in turn barely looked like the trailers...

VoltySquirrel

Oct 25, 2017
I am fairly certain the Pro and One X version will be fine but I'm expecting the worst. I've even seen someone talk about scuttlebutt of original model Xbox Ones failing out of cert on recent games? *yikes*

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I honestly can't wait to see how 1.00 performs on base consoles.

I'm tempted to buy a PS4 disc just to see for myself as I'll be playing on PS5 instead

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Will the day one patch for the next gen consoles at least optimize it appropriately? I know there's a big update planned for next year, but wasn't sure how much was being added on day 1.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
They say it runs well on next gen but isn't that still the current game running via BC? actual next gen patch isn't for a while yet. So if its running code designed originally for a Jaguar it damn well should run well on next gen.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
So we got our first "really shouldn't be on current gen" game? Shadow of Mordor all over again.