- Jan 16, 2019
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a quality-focused and well-organized Release Manager to support us on our current and upcoming projects and to take part in coordination of all global product releases. As release manager you will cooperate and communicate with all stakeholders from the CD Projekt involved in the release and take active part in organizing whole process. It includes submissions to first party console manufacturers, oversee compliance certification process and working with partners on publishing process on multiple platforms.
- Active part of overall product launch process.
- Interface with global release manager to ensure successful product release.
- Coordinate communication and key dates between various development and publishing groups.
- Ensure communication between external partners and the development team, coordinating and negotiating development plans, exceptions, sales/mktg/publishing content, as well as releases.
- Scheduling, coordination, quality control and external certification process across multiple platforms and products.
- Submitting builds to external partners inside and out, and overseeing all aspects of external build certification.
- Create and manage the release checklist.
- Assist with submissions to age rating agencies.
- Provide reports on release progress.
- Working closely with dev team, production, QA, and Live Ops teams on identifying and resolving risk related to releases.
- Working closely with Live Ops team to coordinate and publish frequent builds, hotfixes, and patches.
- Help coordinate project teams involved in the product development process.