• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing game, glad it's getting a physical release! Not super keen on the cover, though.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Great. I'm sure that will be a cluster and impossible to get.

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I might get it since I haven't played it yet, depending on the price.

Does the Switch version runs well compared to the PS4/Pro one?

cosmopath

Dec 6, 2018
That's some beautiful box art. Might have to finally get around to picking up this game once these drop.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
Aw got excited when I read the thread title then saw it was LRG. :( Their overseas postage is really expensive. Was hoping it was just gonna be a regular release I could get on Amazon or something.

I understand postage is costly, just personally takes the games from buy territory to ah don't worry about it for me (sadly happened with Golf Story even though I really wanted it).

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

I'm so hyped! First Shovel Knight now celeste! Now all we need is that true Hollow Knight physical and maybe Freedom Planet!

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I had been waiting for this. I passed up so many sales waiting for the physical version. I'm in.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-orders for the Switch version:

All previous LRG Switch releases had open pre-orders for the standard edition and limited numbers for the Collector's Edititions.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
The different color tint to match the different consoles is a nice touch

Ramako

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
Nice. I've been holding off on purchasing this game in the hope that a physical copy would be released soon.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
My GOTY and second favorite game of the generation. Will double dip easily. Switch version of course.

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda wished LRG also sold cases with the manuals and no game for the people that for some reason want boxes to display on a shelf despite buying into digital already. Like let me pretend for like 8 or 10 dollars.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well I guess bugger Shantae, if my budget leaves one available, it's this one!

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Matching the respective platform's primary colour is a nice touch