Cell phone plan advice...

Nov 5, 2017
This is my second thread in a week so forgive me and I was going to piggyback off of the T-Mobile thread but I figured a new thread might be better.

I have a moto g6 play I got at Best Buy prepaid. I pay $70 a month for unlimited data. I do watch a lot of YouTube and streaming but how can I reduce this because I feel like this is pretty steep. Thanks in advance.

Vaco6121

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Near Rochester, MN
$70 is pretty much standard pricing for unlimited these days. If you truly need unlimited everything then Metro by T-Mobile is $50, Cricket Wireless from ATT is $55 with all in pricing, another option, if you have a Verizon capable phone, is Visible at $40 with all in pricing.

Schlep

Oct 29, 2017
$70 is pretty much standard pricing for unlimited these days. If you truly need unlimited everything then Metro by T-Mobile is $50, Cricket Wireless from ATT is $55 with all in pricing, another option, if you have a Verizon capable phone, is Visible at $40 with all in pricing.
Second Metro. They don’t throttle and the only thing that will cause slow service is if a tower is jammed. With Cricket, they throttle you down to 3mbps.