• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
This is my second thread in a week so forgive me and I was going to piggyback off of the T-Mobile thread but I figured a new thread might be better.

I have a moto g6 play I got at Best Buy prepaid. I pay $70 a month for unlimited data. I do watch a lot of YouTube and streaming but how can I reduce this because I feel like this is pretty steep. Thanks in advance.

Vaco6121

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Near Rochester, MN
$70 is pretty much standard pricing for unlimited these days. If you truly need unlimited everything then Metro by T-Mobile is $50, Cricket Wireless from ATT is $55 with all in pricing, another option, if you have a Verizon capable phone, is Visible at $40 with all in pricing.

Schlep

Oct 29, 2017
$70 is pretty much standard pricing for unlimited these days. If you truly need unlimited everything then Metro by T-Mobile is $50, Cricket Wireless from ATT is $55 with all in pricing, another option, if you have a Verizon capable phone, is Visible at $40 with all in pricing.

Second Metro. They don't throttle and the only thing that will cause slow service is if a tower is jammed. With Cricket, they throttle you down to 3mbps.