• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

CEMU |OT| Wii U in Full Glory

Oct 27, 2017
Just DLed it and was trying out my TpHD and WWHD. I get 30FPS on TWHD, but only 20 FPS on WW. Anyone know what might be going on? I'm using a ryzen 5 2600 with a 1080ti

Oct 27, 2017
Hi. I want to "retire" my Wii U so I've been thinking of trying to set up emulation for its games and I've been impressed by the progress in this emulator in the past couple years so I'm thinking about getting into it soon. How hard is it to get games from my Wii U onto my PC legally and what would the steps to that be? I currently have some digital games on Wii U but most of them are physical so over the next few months I want to buy them again digitally cause I assume it'll be easier if my library is digital since I don't have a disc drive for my PC(but do let me know if that's incorrect or could be easily remedied).

Also, what kind of performance can I expect from Breath of the Wild with an i5-8600 and GTX 1060?

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, been trying to play my copy of Mario 3D World, but CEMU won't let me use my Switch pro controller or Dualshock 4. When i try to make a profle for them, it doesn't register any button presses at all. Anyone know what's up with that??

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys! I'm trying to play BotW at 60 fps with a 3440x1440 resolution. I remember hitting that somewhat consistently one year or so ago with a previous Cemu version (I think it was 1.12). But with 1.15 and the new FPS++ 2.2 it's just not possible anymore. Which doesn't make any sense to me.

Here's my setup:
- i7 4790 @ 3.6 GHz
- GTX 980 Ti
- 16 GB DDR3 RAM

Am I crazy or shouldn't I hit 60 fps with this?

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody play Breath of the Wild on a 144hz gsync monitor?

I played around on the plateau with a 144 fps limit through the dynamic fps++ graphics pack, until I got off the plateau and got tired of menu navigation being too fast at that framerate. I also noticed how broken the water physics were, with chests and enemies flying at 100mph in rivers. So I turned it down to a dynamic 72fps, which was somewhat better, but still bad. Bomb physics are also broken at framerates above 30fps, so rather than enemies being blown away by bombs, they're pulled toward them.

So now I'm playing at a static 30fps, and I was wondering if this had any negative affects on a 144hz monitor? I really don't like this framerate, but I guess if I want the game to behave how it's supposed to, I'm gonna have to deal with it. Also, is there a difference at this point between static fps and dynamic fps++? I noticed that at this point, FPS++ should have all the same benefits that static fps has. They both also don't seem to solve the issues I'm having at framerates higher than 30fps.

About to just go back to dynamic 72fps. I can deal with the broken physics and menu navigation easier than I can with the shit framerate.

Nov 2, 2017
I’m only getting 12 FPS on BoTW on my setup:

AMD FX-8300 Vishera 8-Core 3.3 GHz W/ 4.2 GHZ TURBO Socket AM3+ 95W Desktop Processor
16gb ddr-3 1600 ram
GTx 1050 2gb

Is that the best I can hope for? Would a 1060 6gb give me at least 30 FPS?

Nov 28, 2017
I’m only getting 12 FPS on BoTW on my setup:

AMD FX-8300 Vishera 8-Core 3.3 GHz W/ 4.2 GHZ TURBO Socket AM3+ 95W Desktop Processor
16gb ddr-3 1600 ram
GTx 1050 2gb

Is that the best I can hope for? Would a 1060 6gb give me at least 30 FPS?
Your CPU is likely a bigger issue than the graphics card.

Nov 2, 2017
Actually, I changed to dual core and ran the graphics hack (whatever needs ctrl-f, maybe?) and now I’m getting 29-35 FPS on the plateau and nearly 60 in shrines. Even got mods working. I’m quite happy right now....even though my tower sounds like an airplane when Cemu is running.