• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cemu 1.12.1 Dev Preview - Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

Dude.

Yes.

Finally.

EcstaticConstantJaeger-max-14mb.gif

Last edited:

NuMiQ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah, my 3570k is starting to get a little long in the tooth as wel. Funny how emulation is the one thing driving my will to upgrade my CPU. Don't really need the extra performance anywhere else.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Edit again: Seems like I needed to update to a new version of Cemuhook.

Performance on Project Zero Maiden of Black Water has absolutely tanked and introduced a new graphical problem where the bloom lighting is super intense. It went from a stable 30fps with little graphical problems outside of cutscenes, to a framerate of barely 5 a second. Guess I'm rolling back for now.

Last edited:

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How much time is there between Patreon and public release? Really hope that they fixed the performance on Maiden of Black Water.

PGamer

Nov 28, 2017
How much time is there between Patreon and public release? Really hope that they fixed the performance on Maiden of Black Water.

Public releases are one week after the Patreon release. The public release for 1.12.2 is on the 24th (I posted the Patreon release news a few days late). You can always check the changelog for the release date information as well.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great, I'll wait a few days and see if they've changed anything significant about the performance of Maiden of Black Water. The last build took such a huge dive for that game.

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
I oughta mess around some more and see if I can squash out any issues for TMS. I'd really like to play it but the Wii U is such a pain to set up when you have to keep doing it over.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Downloaded the latest CEMU release to see if I can get my disc copy of Xenoblade X to run. Are there any guides for what settings I should try out at first for Xenoblade? All the guides ive found online are from this time last year and dont seem to be complete, but I will use them as a starting point.

My PC Specs:

Intel i5-6600k @3.50 GHz
16 gb ram
Nvidia 1070 gtx

What are the Graphics Packs I keep hearing about? Are they individual for each game?

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
Do we need to dump any info from our Wii U consoles to get this emulator working, or does it just work off the bat?

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Was Maiden of Black Water ever "fixed"? Guess I should go into the Discord some day and check there how things are.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Downloading right now, curious to try Maiden of Black Water again!

Edit: Seems the graphic packs are outdated, so I redownloaded them, but they're still outdated. Did anything change on the download page of them?

Last edited:

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't seem that the game has received an updated graphics pack though, which is kind of unfortunate.