• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
SNL should hire him. The writing on that show needs help.
SNL is almost always staffed by super talented people.

The structure of their weekly production and the audience they have to target as a network comedy show just hamstrings them. That VOD makes every sketch instantly available at any point, no matter how bad it can be, means that the rough is just as visible as the diamonds unlike in previous decades.

Amauri14

Oct 27, 2017
Danbury, CT, USA
Yeah deleted.

screenshot_20221102-11ee8p.png
Damn, that was great.
Why did he delete it though - it was perfect
He deleted it because it was almost too good.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
SNL is almost always staffed by super talented people.

The structure of their weekly production and the audience they have to target as a network comedy show just hamstrings them. That VOD makes every sketch instantly available at any point, no matter how bad it can be, means that the rough is just as visible as the diamonds unlike in previous decades.

I was not really being serious, I can't honestly say that I watch SNL right now. I was just taking cheap shots :P

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
The first thing I thought when I read 600€ was exactly "Good thing they raised the price of the PS5 or this would look very expensive next to it. Maybe that was the intention :P"