• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China

This just happened....

Please make sure to not support this shitty developer.

Further evidence, from the same twitter thread:

ERYorBuX0AISvOD

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I can sadly see this making their games more popular on certain corners of the internet.

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
Fucking yikes, also got to love that the way he words it suggests the guys who approached him thought he drugged a girl and he's mad at them for wanting to fight him for it?

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Saw it earlier on Twitter.
The crazy thing is that according to what it's on the tweets, it seems he tried to drug someone, and then the immigrants stopped him.
What a piece of shit.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This seems crazy....wonder if the account got hacked or something - that would be quite stupid even for a racist. Actually....welp....

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
There's no account by this name, did it immediately get deleted? I mean, the tweet image says 8 days so IDK.

edit oh, just deleted. Late to the party party!

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yknow, these devs must really wanna commit career suicide. They really cant comprehend that their words come back to them.

Peddling to altrighters isnt a viable long term strategy lmao

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
So he was accused of drugging a girl, wants to kill immigrants, wants to kill the left and thinks woman dont belong in the games industry? Man that's like some bingo card of stereotypes what I think racists idiots really think like.

Also that threat and suggestion does sound illegal to me.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
What a cunt. But I like how these people are always so proud of their views, so brazen, until the heat starts to comes in and then it's shutting off their accounts and running away.

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
What are all the crappy game devs racist or homophobic? Like damn have some other controversy

Also what "investments" to kill people is he talking about?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being dumb enough to write this while being the CEO of a company.

May 18, 2018
For those asking, they made a game called "Hero Siege". I remember it because people were modding it, sometimes using cheats and he broke his own game several times to own the modders/cheaters. He was a straight up asshole about it too. A holier than thou type thing, like how dare you disturb his perfect code. I never saw anything like this but the way he acted then, I'm not surprised

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I dont think I want to have what it takes to be a CEO if this guy's got it

Nos

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea who this guy is, but this seems too over the top to be real.
I mean wtf?!

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Imagine being dumb enough to write this while being the CEO of a company.
My sentiments exactly. Even if you are some sort of rabid racist lunatic (which seems to be the case, to be fair), exactly what has to be going through your mind to think it's a good idea to air it out in public, let alone on fucking social media?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Dude is total psychopath. He actually thought posting that on social media was a good idea? I mean it's good because it makes it easier to root these kind of people out, but what was he trying to accomplish here?

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this isn't diet racism.

Pure, 100% racism made of concentrate, fuck him.

I'm glad he tweeted that though, cause his ass will no longer be CEO shortly and the world will be a better place.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucker needs restrained, he is legit dangerous. Especially after he hopefully loses everything.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Never heard of the games he was attached to nor played them. Now I know so I can avoid them. What a sack of shit. And the idiot deleted his account. Coward.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I knew I recognize this guy from before. He changed his Twitter ava from the one he's still using on discord.

Constantly pops up making shitty anti-SJW comments but uses his relative obscurity to squeak by without anyone calling him out.

Well looks like this one's gonna stick.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Never heard of the games he was attached to nor played them. Now I know so I can avoid them. What a sack of shit. And the idiot deleted his account. Coward.
I mean his studio's account is still intact and they probably won't hear the end of it when this blows up. Even my Indie Discord group took note of this immediately, I have a feeling we'll see more of this throughout the next few days.

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
There is an official discord server for Hero Siege I wonder if devs will issue a statement about what happened.