• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Anyone who tries to justify views by using "far left" or "alt left" as a comparison point is clearly an idiot.

Fuck those far left people climbing on trains in London to try and raise attention for climate change! We should take the obviously moral high ground of the far right and mass murder some ethnic groups instead.

Yas

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Arctic Circle, Finland
I don't think that is entirely true. I might not be familiar with the Finnish law, but Wikipedia gives me this

I think section 10(a) can be applied here.

Rikoslaki said:
rodun, ihonvärin, syntyperän, kansallisen tai etnisen alkuperän, uskonnon tai vakaumuksen, seksuaalisen suuntautumisen tai vammaisuuden perusteella taikka niihin rinnastettavalla muulla perusteella
Far leftists or invaders do not fall under this category. Had he specified invaders as, let's say russians, it would be criminal. Political views are not protected either.

Him saying he is going to invest so it would kill people from certain regions or likening people from certain regions to animals, might in some cases fall under this but very, very unlikely. All in all, very unlikely he would get investigated even more unlikely he would get prosecuted and very, very unlikely he would actually get sentenced.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Also, friends, we've known that this guy is a trash person for literally years:

cFjTkkf.png

DhWXLQbVMAI8G_U

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Who did you think they were talking about? It was clearly about racist pricks who are often less than stellar physically and mentally, yet consider themselves to be "better".

I just found it kinda ironic because of the generalisation.
No clue who that guy in the pic is.
I don't know how that guy is physically and mentally.
I will see myself out.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I just found it kinda ironic because of the generalisation.
No clue who that guy in the pic is.
I don't know how that guy is physically and mentally.
I will see myself out.
It's a picture of a guy in a thread where everyone is talking about a singular specific guy. Come on now.
I get not being a fan of the generalisation, and I think it's unfair to try and reduce people (especially if they spout racist garbage) to what they look like, but I have a hard time believing the context was that complex
EDIT: But you're right, no need to derail

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
Imo those tweets absolutely could be interpreted as immediate threat, especially considering what happened in Germany 2 days ago. Also, there is no apology, he just deleted his account. Maybe he went into hiding, who knows what he is going to do, he doesn't seem that stable.

This probably deserves the attention of the police, here is their website / twitter account:

www.poliisi.fi

Frontpage - Police

Suomen poliisi (@SuomenPoliisi) | Twitter

The latest Tweets from Suomen poliisi (@SuomenPoliisi). Suomen poliisin virallinen Twitter-tili. Finska polisens officiella Twitterkonto. The Official Twitter account of the Finnish Police. https://t.co/PgpEEhT2wS. Finland

Let them deal with this, that's why they exist. Better safe than sorry.

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
It's always somewhat ironic when people with clearly foreign origin (that name isn't Finnish in origin) are massive xenophobic piece of shits. But hey, you made it so you're one of the good ones. And of course since you're white you're all good anyway.

Fuck this dude.
Trying to fit in. It's weird how people do that.

I would like to thank the guys and gals here that push back and mean it - you know who I'm talking about. Era tries to portray itself as woke, but there are very few people here that truly are. Thanks for your help in fighting this kind of BS.

EffettoNotte

Alt Account
Banned
Mar 17, 2019
Is he trolling or has he gone mad?
You can't be serious and willingly post shit like that. Even if you are a racist shithead you can't be that stupid.

Oct 31, 2017
Well, thank god he's so dumb.

It feels like this dude's head was gonna explode if he wasn't able to rage in all those tweets.

Yas

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Arctic Circle, Finland
Imo those tweets absolutely could be interpreted as immediate threat, especially considering what happened in Germany 2 days ago. Also, there is no apology, he just deleted his account. Maybe he went into hiding, who knows what he is going to do, he doesn't seem that stable.

This probably deserves the attention of the police, here is their website / twitter account:

www.poliisi.fi

Frontpage - Police

Suomen poliisi (@SuomenPoliisi) | Twitter

The latest Tweets from Suomen poliisi (@SuomenPoliisi). Suomen poliisin virallinen Twitter-tili. Finska polisens officiella Twitterkonto. The Official Twitter account of the Finnish Police. https://t.co/PgpEEhT2wS. Finland

Let them deal with this, that's why they exist. Better safe than sorry.
Legally deleting the tweets constitute as "regretting". If you want to file a report, you can do it at here https://www.poliisi.fi/rikokset/sahkoinen_rikosilmoitus but as I've said, the case won't lead to anywhere.

Edit: Better to make sure, I'm purely arguing on legal perspective, I do not condone this twats actions or opinions in any way. And I think he should grow the F up.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Well, i for one can not see on base of a picture what he thinks or tweets.

But if that guy in the pic, is the guy that did those tweets, than he surely is not mentally fit.

I thought you said you were gonna see yourself out.

You sure are acting indignant for a bigot you're never going to meet

Oct 28, 2017
This week's cover story on careersuicide.com. I don't know what happened to make people think it was okay to not only say the quiet thing out loud, but to put it in print, yet here we are.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Guy sounds like a raging misogynist too. He probably did drug a girl.

He'll probably make bank in the future catering to the scum of the gaming community. Sigh

Oct 26, 2017
Also, friends, we've known that this guy is a trash person for literally years:

cFjTkkf.png

DhWXLQbVMAI8G_U
Nothing makes me disregard someone's opinion faster than when they try to use natural as an actual argument. What a massive moron.
Guy sounds like a raging misogynist too. He probably did drug a girl.

He'll probably make bank in the future catering to the scum of the gaming community. Sigh
I have yet to see an example where that actually worked for any amount of time. Initially maybe, but long term... Doubtful.

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
Soooo, he's a CEO. Does the company have a board of directors?

...They might want to do something about this.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
There's no account by this name, did it immediately get deleted? I mean, the tweet image says 8 days so IDK.

edit oh, just deleted. Late to the party party!

Twitter is in Finnish so tweets were 8 hours old when those screencaps were taken. So that shit was tweeted last night around 2 or 3 AM EET.

Future president of Finland right there...

Yeaaa... We aren't that far gone.

Those are clear death threats. Not sure why this person isn't already in handcuffs?

Threshold for imprisoning someone is pretty high here and this doesn't raise to that level.

Like few have mentioned there is some grounds for police investigation here, but it's very unlikely at this point that he has deleted those tweets. Well his whole account.

Gemüsepizza

Oct 26, 2017
Legally deleting the tweets constitute as "regretting". If you want to file a report, you can do it at here https://www.poliisi.fi/rikokset/sahkoinen_rikosilmoitus but as I've said, the case won't lead to anywhere.

Edit: Better to make sure, I'm purely arguing on legal perspective, I do not condone this twats actions or opinions in any way. And I think he should grow the F up.

Seems like you need to login and provide an electronic ID to file a report on that site. Luckily, I just saw that the guy who made the screenshots already contacted police:

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This guy should be on a watchlist.

I'd say I'd boycott his games if I could summon up the energy to pretend I've ever heard of them.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Far leftists or invaders do not fall under this category. Had he specified invaders as, let's say russians, it would be criminal. Political views are not protected either.

Him saying he is going to invest so it would kill people from certain regions or likening people from certain regions to animals, might in some cases fall under this but very, very unlikely. All in all, very unlikely he would get investigated even more unlikely he would get prosecuted and very, very unlikely he would actually get sentenced.
Are you Finnish?

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
I kinda want to translate that last tweet but don't want to type it into Google Translate.

Basically it says that he wants "All n-word and other animals out of the Finland, quickly and instantly saatana".

Last bit works in Finnish, not as much in English and saatana is just saatana (swear word). Basically "ASAP".

This could be investigated for 10 if not 10(a). Finns Party member in parliament is under investigation for...10 I think as he referred to immigrants as "foreign species that should be driven out".

Avacyn

Jan 14, 2020
I have never played any of his games and there's a 0% chance that I ever will now. Gross.

Deleted member 49535

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2018
I'm assuming he was drunk as fuck, nobody can be that stupid (to post that online I mean, he's still an asshole regardless).

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming he was drunk as fuck, nobody can be that stupid (to post that online I mean, he's still an asshole regardless).

Seems like he has a pretty consistent pattern of this behavior over the years. There are other tweets of him being blatantly bigoted, I guess it just got noticed this time.

For those asking, they made a game called "Hero Siege". I remember it because people were modding it, sometimes using cheats and he broke his own game several times to own the modders/cheaters. He was a straight up asshole about it too. A holier than thou type thing, like how dare you disturb his perfect code. I never saw anything like this but the way he acted then, I'm not surprised

Lmao now this would just be a funny story if it wasn't attached to such a dickhead.

LazyLain

Jan 17, 2019
Never heard of 'em, but I went ahead and blocked the studio's Twitter account for good measure.

If there are any good apples working there, I hope they find employment elsewhere.

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
Not really surprised that a racist was stupid enough to tweet it. Fuck off guy.