• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chobel

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not certain if it's because PUBG is being released exclusively on Xbox One, but I was told that the PC and Xbox One markets in Japan are growing significantly.

Ayy LMAO!

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Of course he wants that. If they sell their own game to a China exclusive platform and not one but two China mobile versions, you know they would do anything for more money.
If its good for the franchise in the end, well, I don't know. I'm skeptical.

FUNKNOWN iXi

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Given the performance on One X I've managed to capture some footage of the game running on Switch. It's 1080p and a fixed 1fps. Beautiful

3206260-pubg+3.jpg
The human eye can't see past 2fps anyway

Saint-14

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
So this is the full quote
I had a chat with Japanese reporters, and they said that it's such an incredible feat considering the title is PC based. However, as you know, the console market in Japan is 10 times bigger, and most of them are PlayStation gamers. I'm not certain if it's because PUBG is being released exclusively on Xbox One, but I was told that the PC and Xbox One markets in Japan are growing significantly. They are also running out of Xbox One Xs, I heard
Microsoft sold 32 1Xs last week btw.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
Can you blame him? I'm sure they will get their ducks in order with the Xbox version and then hopefully have a smoother release.

N.Domixis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Fortunately, now people know instead of all the back and forth of it is and no it isn't exclusive.

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd probably give it a go on PS4. Not willing to bother on PC as I don't do kb/m controls and don't want to get owned even worse by playing with a controller against kb/m users.

That said, I have Fortnite and haven't played much of that. Though to be fair I'm not a fan of the building stuff or art style.

etta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shoot me at sub native resolution with clipping animations, and 20 FPS if old
Why does everyone gotta do these takes? If you don't have a good pun it's better to just leave it out.

I'm still surprised they didn't partner with PlayStation first, they have a stronger grip on every market.

TaKeRx

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at least glad that they are focusing on the Xbox before releasing it on that state to other platforms. I would say Early 2019 before PS4 gets it and who knows if it'll even be 100% playable.

I do have to say that people on my frieds list that were playing Fornite are now consistently on PUBG.

Humam

Oct 25, 2017
you are being very optimistic if you think they will fix all the problems, add miramar and then fix all the problems miramar will bring in less than a year
I mean december 2018 is still next year, a full year of console exclusivity and optimizations should be enough right ? But yeah what the hell do I know about game development.

Last edited:

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So pretty much beta on xbox and when its out of preview and final code it goes to other platforms

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I really have no idea how this game could run on the switch so I doubt a version is happening there.

Dec 29, 2017
PUBG is one of the most overrated games to come out in a while. I really don't understand its appeal. It's also a pretty poor performing game running on the most powerful of hardware.

Valkyr1983

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NH, United States
Sick of waiting, and I'm not waiting another year plus for that realistic battle royale experience

Where is EA / UBISOFT when you need em

Much more interested in a wildlands royale to be honest

I've spent too many hours watching giant bomb play PUBG to keep my hype for that long