• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do you believe will be the end result at Ohio State?

• Urban gives a sternly worded Press Conference

• Urban gives a remorseful Press Conference

• Urban Resigns/Fired/"Health Issues" Come up

• Nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Came to post this. It's official now. Best of luck to him.

Roquan leaving isn't necessarily a foregone conclusion. If it were me I'd be gone, but he's not me.

And Trent Thompson was not rated close to the top few DT's in the class. He did great in the playoffs but could serve his draft stock better by coming back for another year.

Smart is locked in on the Fromm Train. Lets hope he doesn't have a sophomore slump!

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
it's too bad about Eason. Everytime I think about how all that went down, I feel bad. I hope UW's fans treat him a lot better than we did.

He wasted two years of his life for a program that never really wanted him.

And I'm going on record now - when Eason can play at UW, he will be the better qb than Fromm. Kirby made a mistake.

Karl2177

Oct 25, 2017
I will not stand for this changing of the poll answers. That is unless a 6th option is created that just says "Fuck Baylor" and can't be changed.

OP
OP
ryseing

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Arizona may cherry pick Navy's coach?

Also Khalil Tate:

Just hire Sumlin. It is not that hard. Don't be Arizona State.

Do you want Khalil to win the Heisman? If yes, hire Sumlin. Division is going to be wide open until Chip gets his guys so a 2018 division title is very feasible, especially given how much of an idiot Helton appears to be.

Last edited:

thebigcountry

Oct 28, 2017
Just hire Sumlin. It is not that hard. Don't be Arizona State.

Do you want Khalil to win the Heisman? If yes, hire Sumlin. Division is going to be wide open until Chip gets his guys so a 2018 division title is very feasible, especially given how much of an idiot Helton appears to be.
While Niumatalolo at Arizona is a strange fit, it's not one without merit. Niumatalolo has won big at Navy while working within the limitations of recruiting to Navy, and he'd be a lot cheaper than Sumlin's likely $4MM+ price tag. Niumatolo's peak might not be as high as Sumlin's, but I feel like the floor is the same or even higher with Niumatalolo.

Bucknuticus

UCF Super fan! Go Knights!
Oct 25, 2017
Never forget Keith calling the 2002 Ohio state Michigan game. His intro and his call of the final play "let's party Columbus" will forever been etched in my mind

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
I started out at the the University of Georgia in journalism school, because I wanted to be Keith Jackson. I got out of it because after attempting to do play by play for Georgia Baseball (which at that point in time was done by the student station WUOG) I realized how stressful it was and how it was NOT for me, but Keith has always remained one of my heroes. This sucks.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
It's missing the 92 Alabama/Miami game.

I'll include the important part:

RIP to a great Annoucer and human being.

Last edited:

AquaRegia

Oct 25, 2017
He's already got recruiting connections in Arizona, so that works for you guys. The question will be if he can pull some Texas players west to counter Chip Kelly increasing the pull towards LA.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Daboll to the Buffalo Bills . Ha. Well in Saban we trust. Two new coordinators in one year. Gonna be interesting next year

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Coordinators probably matter the least to Bama than anywhere else in the history of the sport.
And it is also why Saban told players, like Fromm, to come to Alabama for the school and the HC cause Coordinators come and go like the wind.

Also would low key like for Saban to last second sneak in and steal Tee Martin from USC just so Vols have to live with Tee blowing up UTk for a couple years too.

He's from Mobile, in the middle a contract talks, Bama may be a better place to polish his resume, see the past OCs/DCs under Saban. He runs a version of this offense.

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
They certainly have the cash for Canada.

Did the dust ever settle on him and LSU? All I ever saw was that both sides didn't want to continue and both seemed kinda bitter about it.
Heard some rumors on PAPN I think about him being a little hard to work with, which would be interesting with Saban as he seems to be very hard to work for. But there's a lot to like about his scheme.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I figured Daboll wouldn't be around long. With Smart gone both coordinator positions are probably going to be revolving doors, OC already was.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
There's no reason why Arizona couldn't win the Pac12 south next year. That division is pretty wide open. Lots of decent-good teams but none that are great

andycapps

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
I figured Daboll wouldn't be around long. With Smart gone both coordinator positions are probably going to be revolving doors, OC already was.
They kept Kirby so long because he was fairly no name and because he'd already been with Saban a few years when he started as DC. Feel like if they want stability, they promote from within. Unless Saban is okay with revolving doors.

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
They kept Kirby so long because he was fairly no name and because he'd already been with Saban a few years when he started as DC. Feel like if they want stability, they promote from within. Unless Saban is okay with revolving doors.
He's probably fine with it. He's going on his 7th OC in 11 seasons at this point.

Well, I guess 6th. Counting Sark probably isn't fair.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had a feeling Daboll was gone while watching him speak to Tua after the natty. Seemed like a goodbye.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
Heard some rumors on PAPN I think about him being a little hard to work with, which would be interesting with Saban as he seems to be very hard to work for. But there's a lot to like about his scheme.

Ahh, a lowkey Kiffin.

There's no denying his talent, for sure. LSU was looking at a down year but srabbled together a decent W/L.

bluemax

Oct 25, 2017
There's no reason why Arizona couldn't win the Pac12 south next year. That division is pretty wide open. Lots of decent-good teams but none that are great

They've finished 9th, 9th, 10th, 10th and are 10th right now in recruiting. That's probably the biggest reason they wouldn't. They have one of the least talented rosters on paper across the board in the conference.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, the 1993 Sugar Bowl is on the SEC Network. Might have been the last time Keith Jackson called a Bama game.

Mario Cristobal is on Miami 's Offensive line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.